The Kingdom of Nasina is a huge, safe nation, notable for its burgeoning koala population. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 316 million Nasinans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nelira. The average income tax rate is 33.8%.
The Nasinan economy, worth 12.7 trillion florins a year, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 40,063 florins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Scientists earn more grant money for reproducing old experiments than trying anything new, it is believed that belligerence is a passing phase foreign leaders will soon outgrow, the "temporary replacement bus service" is now a permanent fixture, and Nasina has designated Nelira as its capital city. Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nasina's national animal is the koala, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nasina changed its national capital to "Nelira".
- : Following new legislation in Nasina, Nasina has designated Nelira as its capital city.
- : Following new legislation in Nasina, the "temporary replacement bus service" is now a permanent fixture.
- : Nasina resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Nasina endorsed The Holy Inseparable Regalia of Castle Federation.
- : Nasina was endorsed by The Holy Inseparable Regalia of Castle Federation.
- : Nasina endorsed The Federal Republic of Amauri.
- : Nasina endorsed The Republic of Destructive Government Endorsing System.
- : Nasina was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Amauri.
- : Nasina was endorsed by The Republic of Destructive Government Endorsing System.