|Animal||All endangered species|
The Globalism of Nadarena is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Ivan Pavlov with an iron fist, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, cynical population of 1.631 billion Loyals are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Megaregion. The average income tax rate is 81.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Loyal economy, worth 238 trillion Gifteds a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 146,533 Gifteds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Holiday light displays just aren't the same without seizure-inducing strobe effects, more money is spent on policing the welfare system for abuse than on the welfare system itself, Loyals incessantly needle their doctors for relief, and the words 'private' and 'enterprise' must never appear in the same sentence. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nadarena's national animal is the All endangered species, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Orthodox Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Nadarena, the words 'private' and 'enterprise' must never appear in the same sentence.
- : Nadarena was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Corrupt Dictatorship".
- : Following new legislation in Nadarena, Loyals incessantly needle their doctors for relief.
- : Following new legislation in Nadarena, more money is spent on policing the welfare system for abuse than on the welfare system itself.
- : Nadarena was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments and the Top 10% for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Nadarena, holiday light displays just aren't the same without seizure-inducing strobe effects.
- : Following new legislation in Nadarena, at least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to Ivan Pavlov's wardrobe.
- : Following new legislation in Nadarena, concussed All endangered speciesball players cannot remember their lineup position.
- : Following new legislation in Nadarena, Nadarena has one of the largest offshore wind farms in the world.
- : Nadarena voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Sex Worker Protections Act".
Endorsements Received: None.