|Leader||the Executive Council of State|
The Commonwealth of Monte Naranja is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by the Executive Council of State with an even hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, sprawling nuclear power plants, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 2.501 billion Monte Naranjans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lesser Lagro. The average income tax rate is 68.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Monte Naranjan economy, worth 309 trillion shillings a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 123,914 shillings, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Condos feature wall-mounted cages containing endangered animals, young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries, and protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Monte Naranja's national animal is the dove, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Monte Naranja was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The Young Ur.
- : Monte Naranja endorsed The Commonwealth of Greater Icelandia.
- : Monte Naranja endorsed The Parliamentary Republic of Trixeland.
- : Monte Naranja endorsed The Fifth Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : Following new legislation in Monte Naranja, protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations.
- : Following new legislation in Monte Naranja, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries.
- : Following new legislation in Monte Naranja, young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus.
- : Following new legislation in Monte Naranja, condos feature wall-mounted cages containing endangered animals.
- : Following new legislation in Monte Naranja, students do more community service than homework.
- : Monte Naranja was endorsed by The Fifth Dual Republics of Kanokla.
Endorsements Received: 116 » The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, St Scarlett, Outer Sparta, Republic of Satherland, Pilipinas and Malaya, Irminsulia, Imperium Anglorum, Yahlia, Thracia Republic, Slavonia and Srijem, Saint Domingo, Dark Matter, Slavorussia, Supcotia, Northern German Federation, South St Maarten, Nardin, Socialist Balkans, The New Nordic Union, The Greater Eastern Republic, An Clar, Germany Third Reich, Kenmoria WA Mission, Leranditale, Regnum Italiae, Ahma, GanymedEuropa, Wombelland, Purgatio, Soviet Taoistan, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Thracia and Crimea, Feria-Alkaline, Alsted, Lovisa, Stromia, Walfo, Chioganah, Lyallpur, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, Wiener-Neustadt, Maritzal, Evergreen Keys, Shagolaa, Jim the Baptist, Prussian-Union, IllyrianAlbania, Elisabethshagen, Baycanistan, and 66 others.Brakanistan, North of Americas, Wessex and Cornwall, Galway-Dublin, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Falvaard, The Champions League, Kardjali, Lieges, Soviet Krussia, Yoannes, Super Happy Land, Dauershire, Durlia, Umeria, Invernessia, Weltbeherrschung, Puerto Thelosia, Ausvelt, Destyntine, Continental Social Democrats, Someseni, Nuweland, Chronus, Neuchateau, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Savinecross, Bohomo, Kalifer and Baska, Shaor, The Seven Provinces, Abject Ludicrosity, Aragonja, The Kingdom of Denmark, Terdiatlans, Jahass, Sloburg, Lodhs beard, Othenhiem, Mons Graupius, Vieternozsk, Sienkahn, Old World Order, Ansington, Carignanum, United Engiresco, Rivierenland, The Reunited Yugoslavs, NorthPortugal, Meropis, Drew Durrnil, Enway, Crestphalia, Dizgovzy, Pavaludia, The New Mexican Confederation, Imperium Germaniae, San Guglielmo, Apabeossie, Estellan, The States of Texas and Arkansas, New Stracjyen, Greater Icelandia, Trixeland, Kanokla, and The Young Ur.