The Republic of MnMz Republic is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, anti-smoking policies, and otherworldly petting zoo. The compassionate, devout population of 395 million MnMz Republicians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kika City. The average income tax rate is 59.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong MnMz Republician economy, worth 32.4 trillion MnMZes a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 82,102 MnMZes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Pretending to be prejudiced is a good way to get out of jury duty, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars, the government regrets to say that it is forced to make cuts to citizens, and army rations are served on silver platters. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. MnMz Republic's national animal is the Possum, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in MnMz Republic, army rations are served on silver platters.
- : MnMz Republic voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn A Bloodred Moon".
- : MnMz Republic was endorsed by The Republic of Los Rodeos.
- : Following new legislation in MnMz Republic, the government regrets to say that it is forced to make cuts to citizens.
- : Following new legislation in MnMz Republic, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars.
- : Following new legislation in MnMz Republic, pretending to be prejudiced is a good way to get out of jury duty.
- : MnMz Republic was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Following new legislation in MnMz Republic, Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping.
- : Following new legislation in MnMz Republic, the loom represents the height of MnMz Republic's technology.
- : Following new legislation in MnMz Republic, cheap textbooks have replaced coasters at college ragers.
Endorsements Received: 48 » Chernaya Zvezda, Beblahbleblo, Amerion, Ever Testing, Holota, Tyrantistica, Arscanesia, Land Without Shrimp, Aidenfieeld, Bawkie, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Bistritza, Corgitopiaa, Bleakfoot, Kringalia, Esterwood, Wehraboos, ARIAPOLIS01, PenguinPies, Farengeto, Yaravia, Ebonhand, Tepertopia, Great Lothian, Holy Free, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Eae, Shadeth, Antwerpen1, Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, Driodal, Dupanda, Gennaretia, Rhetiaa, Petea, Eggraria, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Taigama, Nouvel Empire, Sureiya, South Pacifican Kilendjj, Winlah, The Haughtherlands, Evinea, MaPetiteFille, TescoPepsi, Altnavia, and Los Rodeos.