The Empire of Mittal Land is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ashish Mittal with an even hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed population of 1.036 billion Mittal Landians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Defense, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Phoenix Nest. The average income tax rate is 49.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Mittal Landian economy, worth 144 trillion rupees a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 139,269 rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Mittal Landians refer to transgender people with insults instead of pronouns, the police are tightening their grip on alcohol smugglers, 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners, and prominent cultural symbols are featured on the backs of cereal boxes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mittal Land's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mittal Land was endorsed by The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : Mittal Land was endorsed by The Principality of Discotheque.
- : Mittal Land was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Lisokyo.
- : Mittal Land was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Mittal Land, prominent cultural symbols are featured on the backs of cereal boxes.
- : Following new legislation in Mittal Land, 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners.
- : Following new legislation in Mittal Land, the police are tightening their grip on alcohol smugglers.
- : Following new legislation in Mittal Land, Mittal Landians refer to transgender people with insults instead of pronouns.
- : Mittal Land was endorsed by The Queendom of Leyarts.
- : Mittal Land was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
Endorsements Received: 71 » Kuriko, Juiulia, The Soylent Green Party, Meravon, Wysrod, Marroc, Kingdom of New Berlin, Zeklandia, Elwana, Aspistania, New Fania, Flex Lexington, Free Land of Rebellium, Tzo, Offden, IslaMond, Ghiamonga, Ali Faridi, Isentran, Libertaritaritaritaria, Karlando, Northern Nivaria, QuazaFire, Blogotopia, Dustwind, Anollasia, Zeganas, Achiotopia, Zyrcrestia, Seranis, Testa, The Snake Brotherhood, Slaytania, Grungerock, Krystalveil, Sedek-Cantus, Liberdon, Old Atlantica, Nooooooooooooooo, Airegin123, Yakkandiania, Chip Skylark, Valentian Elysium, Graemania, Ascended Union, Old Tryst, Randopian, Recon Island, Ao Kuang, The Republic of Osea, and 21 others.The Pizza, Ongie bongo, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Greenmont Federation, Evertopia, Ehrgeizig, Itic, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Lunador, Leprechaun Gold, Anisopterra, Vivolkha, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, PYT, Point Comfort Colony, Leyarts, Lisokyo, Discotheque, and Bortheria.