The Republic of Ministarko is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, ritual sacrifices, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 478 million ministartians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Starrytopia. The average income tax rate is 45.0%.
The powerhouse ministartion economy, worth 29.0 trillion Starrycoins a year, is led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Furniture Restoration, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 60,670 Starrycoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
No-one can foil the ambitions of Big Aluminium, girls in elementary school classes gaze longingly at boys playing tag, abortion is only legal in unusual circumstances, and grim instructresses lead the unwillingly impregnated in chants of "it's all my fault" and "blessed be the fruit". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ministarko's national animal is the Cat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ministarko, grim instructresses lead the unwillingly impregnated in chants of "it's all my fault" and "blessed be the fruit".
- : Following new legislation in Ministarko, abortion is only legal in unusual circumstances.
- : Ministarko was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Ministarko was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Following new legislation in Ministarko, girls in elementary school classes gaze longingly at boys playing tag.
- : Following new legislation in Ministarko, no-one can foil the ambitions of Big Aluminium.
- : Following new legislation in Ministarko, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock".
- : Ministarko endorsed The Matriarchy of The Wolvin Saxiis.
- : Ministarko voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Realm of the Whispering Winds".
- : Following new legislation in Ministarko, five-year-olds chanting "Little Miss Muffet" are accused of bullying arachnophobes.
Endorsements Received: 50 » Thurland, Agave, Myehn, Anfair, Aivintis, Kond Mex Ethostorgel, Roissyland, New Sandsnionion, Wiranath, Evrigenis, Isole Ionie, Chalan, Tyrosalem, Melitalcoland, Modra, Hizuru, Enlil, A mean old man, Goodnamesarerare, VW53Aland, Ridann, Brotherland, The Marlands, Santa Dystopia, Vaskeden, Axdel, Elejamie, United Citizens, United China Nation, Kingdom of Hapsteld, Karatol-Advenra, Coule Presko, Utopic utopia, New Leganes, Yuruguay, Veterans Association, Impia Aghte, Amabilis, Republic of Berzerkistan, Bai Lung, Grossvietnam, Neo-Western East Korea, From New World, Roliganistan, The Almighty Country, The Empire of Rijelv, Seri Tai Republic, Fellon, Sansangra, and Kublam.