The Free State of MFG R is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by MFG with an even hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 2.876 billion MFG Rians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Triberg. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 51.1%.
The frighteningly efficient MFG Rian economy, worth 457 trillion Marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Retail. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 158,917 Marks, with the richest citizens earning 7.1 times as much as the poorest.
The government has solemnly sworn not to look up other nations' internet browsing history if the favor is returned, sullen teenagers in bright orange 'community payback' onesies can be seen picking litter at the roadside, increasing numbers of children in MFG R have different eye and hair color to their supposed fathers, and foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. MFG R's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : MFG R was reclassified from "Capitalist Paradise" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : MFG R was endorsed by The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : MFG R lost the endorsement of The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : MFG R was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Prussian-Union.
- : MFG R was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Puhja.
- : MFG R was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Elitestland.
- : MFG R was endorsed by The Republic of Sienkahn.
- : Following new legislation in MFG R, foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle.
- : MFG R voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Regulating Desalination".
- : MFG R voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Apulita".
Endorsements Received: 69 » The Kingdom of Denmark, Apabeossie, St Scarlett, Saint Domingo, Kenmoria WA Mission, Slavonia and Srijem, Troltovia, Viciebskaja, Imperium Anglorum, Thracia Republic, Slavorussia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Greate San Marino, GanymedEuropa, Thracia and Crimea, Republic of Satherland, Pazano, Yahlia, Irminsulia, The Champions League, Outer Sparta, Wombelland, Ahma, Mantcor, Northern German Federation, Supcotia, The New Nordic Union, An Clar, The Seven Provinces, Nardin, Feria-Alkaline, Einswenn, Atenburgh, Gingera, Maritzal, Galway-Dublin, Regnum Italiae, Germany Third Reich, Estonesia, Puerto Thelosia, Alympian Kingdom, Alsted, Elisabethshagen, Lovisa, Novo Portugal, Dark Matter, Permorania, Free Furentenia, WaffleEmpire, Bahnhofstrasse, and 19 others.Stromia, Alba-Nord, Walfo, Locahsianea, Mallesia, Amicities, Porury, Joukkovaino, Lord Sapre, The Mongol Plain, Preusses, Ainee, Enway, Shagolaa, Sienkahn, Elitestland, Puhja, Prussian-Union, and Jim the Baptist.