The United States of Marroc is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Mohamed VI with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.376 billion Marrocians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marrakech. The average income tax rate is 80.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Marrocian economy, worth 174 trillion dirhams a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 126,789 dirhams, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
It takes months to get the proper permits for a child's first tricycle, anti-government web sites are springing up, tombstones are ten feet high to accommodate the names of inhabitants, and high school boys are required to pass vigorous self-mastery and sensitivity training to graduate. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Marroc's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Marroc voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, high school boys are required to pass vigorous self-mastery and sensitivity training to graduate.
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, tombstones are ten feet high to accommodate the names of inhabitants.
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, anti-government web sites are springing up.
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, it takes months to get the proper permits for a child's first tricycle.
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, the price of takeaway food quadruples after 6pm.
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, old dogs don't have to learn new tricks but they have to prove they haven't forgotten old ones.
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, the government is spending billions of taxpayer dirhams to support "struggling" industries.
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, spies caught in Marroc are never heard from again.
- : Marroc was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
Endorsements Received: 56 » Kuriko, Wysrod, Ignis Cinere, Aspistania, Oyste, Future of Mankind, Dustwind, Isentran, The Soylent Green Party, Zeganas, Blogotopia, Anollasia, Lamborghini Murcielago, Emulini, Old Atlantica, Seantonia, Karlando, Nooooooooooooooo, Testa, Mittal Land, Maalemzya, Free Land of Rebellium, Libertaritaritaritaria, Zyrcrestia, Anisopterra, Achiotopia, Yakkandiania, Decent Humans, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Randopian, New Fania, Krystalveil, Eames, The Republic of Osea, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Xemja, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Evertopia, Ehrgeizig, Lunador, Samonaemia, Leprechaun Gold, AciaciaMont, Greenmont Federation, Vivolkha, Solarampa, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, and 6 others.Haxx Isles, Liberdon, Bailsland, Drewish, Lisokyo, and Bortheria.