|Leader||Mandex the Great|
The Oppressed Peoples of Mandexia is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Mandex the Great with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 7.923 billion Mandexians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Law & Order, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mandexia. The average income tax rate is 43.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Mandexian economy, worth 660 trillion stones a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Soda Sales. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is 83,383 stones, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Busy commuters no longer hear the cries of "I want some more!" on the nation's streets, centuries-old legal documents detailing agnatic-cognatic gavelkind succession are being dusted off again, panels from bankrupt rooftop solar companies are used as props for sci-fi B-movies, and almost every singles' party has a clergy and courtesans theme. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mandexia's national animal is the llama, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mandexia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Mandexia was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Ubu-Rex.
- : Mandexia's influence in NationStates rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Mandexia was endorsed by The Republic of Kyupaa.
- : Mandexia was endorsed by The Community of Cenotaph.
- : Mandexia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Sandybeach.
- : Mandexia was endorsed by The Imperial Dominion of Arithei.
- : Mandexia was endorsed by The Enlightened Principality of Resilea.
- : Mandexia was endorsed by The Empire of PortSky.
- : Mandexia was endorsed by The Republic of Ammanies.