|Capital||Belo Horizonte do Norte|
The Federal Republic of Lungalandia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its daily referendums, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 666 million Lungas enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Belo Horizonte do Norte. The average income tax rate is 56.1%.
The strong Lungado economy, worth 54.3 trillion pesos a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is 81,465 pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
Confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle", all footpaths have tollbooths, nine out of ten citizens of Lungalandia answered 'nuclear safety inspector' when asked their occupation, and superfoods are often seen as supervillains. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lungalandia's national animal is the rabbit, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lungalandia endorsed The 👌︎⚐︎☼︎☜︎👎︎ 💧︎⚐︎👍︎✋︎✌︎☹︎✋ of Aanchean.
- : Lungalandia endorsed The Federation of Earth Global.
- : Lungalandia endorsed The Federation of Labodiastan.
- : Following new legislation in Lungalandia, superfoods are often seen as supervillains.
- : Following new legislation in Lungalandia, nine out of ten citizens of Lungalandia answered 'nuclear safety inspector' when asked their occupation.
- : Following new legislation in Lungalandia, all footpaths have tollbooths.
- : Lungalandia was endorsed by The Military Empire of Chinese USSR.
- : Lungalandia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "International Maxtopia Day".
- : Following new legislation in Lungalandia, confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle".
- : Following new legislation in Lungalandia, truncheon-mounted cameras record the beating of criminals in dynamic HD detail.
Endorsements Received: 30 » BBoss, Allinburg, Narvatus, My Nation, Phoenexium, Sparsdan, Seprum, Sulivannia, Emaha, UDNS, The Earths people, Laidir, Shaizan, Mally Piznoopia, Volaire, Archargentina, Songateri, Obets, Nohol, Underwater Sovereignties, Parenlord, The Free City of Night City, The French Lesser Antilles, Valquia, Gouverne, Moka Pamplemousses, Linkers Sha, LasPinas, Duckbill, and Chinese USSR.