The Constitutional Monarchy of Lukulongo is a huge, genial nation, ruled by Lewanika III with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 876 million Lukulongoans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shimabala. The average income tax rate is 77.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Lukulongoan economy, worth 81.3 trillion Kwachas a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 92,789 Kwachas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
No personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police, prison officers are bribed not to take bribes, there's a hole in the heart of every Lukulongoan city, and blind dates reemerge as a necessary evil in the quest for love. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lukulongo's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lukulongo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Lukulongo, blind dates reemerge as a necessary evil in the quest for love.
- : Following new legislation in Lukulongo, there's a hole in the heart of every Lukulongoan city.
- : Following new legislation in Lukulongo, prison officers are bribed not to take bribes.
- : Following new legislation in Lukulongo, no personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police.
- : Lukulongo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn A Bloodred Moon".
- : Following new legislation in Lukulongo, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season.
- : Following new legislation in Lukulongo, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields.
- : Lukulongo was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist and Safest.
- : Following new legislation in Lukulongo, teams of painters are converting road signs from horse lengths to kilometers.
Endorsements Received: 33 » The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Shamian, The Bon Fa Islands, Shinzhou, Techno Socialystiche, Soviet State of Covernant, Kethania, Kominis, Kheltchistan, Brauengen, Wice, Council of America, Rouvenor, Great Lakes Nations, The Steephills, Sodoran Alesia, Afronovia, 104 Partisans, Yutopia, The Movion, Halsoni, Luwendr, Socialist Balkon, Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch, Carrico, Passany, Repolaa, Socialist Heronia, Comuny, 4D Donkeys, Flying-Penguins, Exania, and The Transmanian Islands.