|Leader||Mr Doctor Professor Lord King Sir Sapre|
The Supreme Christmas Lands of Lord Sapre is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Mr Doctor Professor Lord King Sir Sapre with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, pith helmet sales, and smutty television. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 6.87 billion Lord Sapreans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arstotzka. The average income tax rate is 99.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Lord Saprean economy, worth a remarkable 1,973 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 287,215 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Fixing attendance at women's matches is a matter of "when they go low, we go high... funding", kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll, programmers often reinvent the wheel, and hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms. Crime is totally unknown. Lord Sapre's national animal is the vampire, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Roman Protestant.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Lord Sapre, hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms.
- : Following new legislation in Lord Sapre, programmers often reinvent the wheel.
- : Following new legislation in Lord Sapre, kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll.
- : Lord Sapre was endorsed by The Federation of Powiat Miechowski.
- : Lord Sapre was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Lord Sapre voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protected Working Leave"".
- : Following new legislation in Lord Sapre, fixing attendance at women's matches is a matter of "when they go low, we go high... funding".
- : Following new legislation in Lord Sapre, the nation is wading into dangerous waters.
- : Following new legislation in Lord Sapre, many are asking why the latest naval vessel is named after Saint Bartholomeus the Many Handed.
- : Following new legislation in Lord Sapre, posh restaurants scatter glass fragments on the dining room floor to keep out barefoot undesirables.
Endorsements Received: 151 » Yahlia, Saint Domingo, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Irminsulia, Bohomo, Feria-Alkaline, Dark Matter, The New Nordic Union, Imperium Anglorum, Thracia Republic, Ahma, St Scarlett, GanymedEuropa, Northern German Federation, Chioganah, Regnum Italiae, Wombelland, An Clar, Thracia and Crimea, Estonesia, North of Americas, Slavorussia, Cytadela, Pilipinas and Malaya, Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Outer Sparta, Slavonia and Srijem, Republic of Satherland, Nuweland, Leranditale, Kenmoria WA Mission, Soviet Krussia, Nardin, Soviet Taoistan, Nevelja, British Norklon, Elisabethshagen, Alsted, Lovisa, Betasia, Mallesia, South St Maarten, Neuchateau, Walfo, The Wretched of this Earth, The Fair Republic, The Scandinavian Realm, Kalifer and Baska, and 101 others.Invernessia, Nea Europa, Greater Tomland, Parliamentary Laramidia, Domton, Monkistan, Carignanum, Lieges, Falvaard, Eritei, Umeria, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Super Happy Land, Galway-Dublin, Puerto Thelosia, Weltbeherrschung, Dalmannia, Prussian-Union, Purgatio, Ostermarch, Quentenia, Maritzal, Slovanov, Brakanistan, Lyallpur, Velosia, ENOTRIA, Wessex and Cornwall, Leszno, Trixeland, New Touraine, Kardjali, Maanenland, Wiener-Neustadt, Baycanistan, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Stukilo, Boldia, Aragonja, Godefargen, Nieuw Gent, Yoannes, Dauershire, Monte Naranja, Migurson, Litalia Vala, Thils, Sloburg, Toaddia, Durlia, The-British-Isles, Hirota, New Ylicia, Chronus, The Champions League, Someseni, Destyntine, Savinecross, Ausvelt, Northwest Isles, Grodisze, The Seven Provinces, Abject Ludicrosity, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Sienkahn, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Enway, Meropis, Rivierenland, Crestphalia, Owlograd, The New Mexican Confederation, Apabeossie, Greater Albaina, Ti-yor, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Greater Icelandia, Kanokla, Corsovica, Estellan, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Eski, Valtrona, Asparagusia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, The Greater Ununited States, Elania Kingdom, Othenhiem, Lower Sted Marth, Continental Social Democrats, United Communes of Chile, Cannystan, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Emynia, Gliesetonia, Nazakhstan Empire, and Powiat Miechowski.