|Leader||Mr Doctor Professor Lord King Sir Sapre|
The Supreme Christmas Lands of Lord Sapre is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Mr Doctor Professor Lord King Sir Sapre with a fair hand, and renowned for its state-planned economy, daily referendums, and smutty television. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 5.019 billion Lord Sapreans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arstotzka. The average income tax rate is 98.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Lord Saprean economy, worth a remarkable 1,466 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 292,226 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Mr Doctor Professor Lord King Sir Sapre spends weekends doing the laundry of foreign leaders, cheese has become the new icon of political dissent, police officers that upset their bosses get assigned to 24 hour stakeouts of bike sheds, and many friends and relatives of Mr Doctor Professor Lord King Sir Sapre have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations. Crime is totally unknown. Lord Sapre's national animal is the vampire, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Roman Protestant.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Lord Sapre, many friends and relatives of Mr Doctor Professor Lord King Sir Sapre have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations.
- : Following new legislation in Lord Sapre, police officers that upset their bosses get assigned to 24 hour stakeouts of bike sheds.
- : Following new legislation in Lord Sapre, cheese has become the new icon of political dissent.
- : Lord Sapre was endorsed by The Republic of New Ylicia.
- : Following new legislation in Lord Sapre, Mr Doctor Professor Lord King Sir Sapre spends weekends doing the laundry of foreign leaders.
- : Following new legislation in Lord Sapre, Lord Saprean politicians are often described as having more style than substance.
- : Following new legislation in Lord Sapre, escalators are avoided at all costs.
- : Following new legislation in Lord Sapre, dog owners proudly declare that their pups can predict when the mailman will arrive.
- : Following new legislation in Lord Sapre, RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept.
- : Following new legislation in Lord Sapre, garishly-decorated government buildings are being hailed as the height of 'religious nouveau'.
Endorsements Received: 203 » The Seven Provinces, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Irminsulia, Death Bat, Bohomo, Feria-Alkaline, Dark Matter, The New Nordic Union, Troltovia, Imperium Anglorum, Thracia Republic, Ahma, Pazano, St Scarlett, Greate San Marino, Germany Third Reich, GanymedEuropa, Northern German Federation, Chioganah, Regnum Italiae, Wombelland, An Clar, Dorpz, Rouvenor, Thracia and Crimea, Dongtropoland, Estonesia, North of Americas, Slavorussia, Cytadela, Pilipinas and Malaya, Kaspinia, Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Outer Sparta, Slavonia and Srijem, Republic of Satherland, Nuweland, Leranditale, Miharr, Kenmoria WA Mission, Bahnhofstrasse, Blighteria, Apabeossie, Mantcor, Soviet Krussia, The Champions League, and 153 others.Nardin, Pydrus, Viciebskaja, The Kingdom of Denmark, Soviet Taoistan, Nevelja, British Norklon, Elisabethshagen, Alsted, Gingera, Stromia, Lovisa, Novo Portugal, Free Furentenia, WaffleEmpire, Betasia, Mallesia, South St Maarten, Neuchateau, Walfo, Porury, The Wretched of this Earth, The Fair Republic, MFG R, Shagolaa, The Scandinavian Realm, The Pagan Moon, Kalifer and Baska, Phillicans, Preusses, New Leeds State, Holy Northern Greenland, Invernessia, Einswenn, Nea Europa, Portlandias, Greater Tomland, Parliamentary Laramidia, Republic Of Vox, Domton, Monkistan, Juties, Carignanum, Lieges, Balto-League, Falvaard, Old Katy, Eritei, Umeria, Brittanoire, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, The Austro-Germanic States, Super Happy Land, Galway-Dublin, Puerto Thelosia, Weltbeherrschung, Dalmannia, Blechingia, Libertyca, Prussian-Union, Purgatio, Ostermarch, Quentenia, Maritzal, Slovanov, Navence, Brakanistan, Lyallpur, Northlandic Republic, Spicerland, The Peoples Republic of Suffolk, Velosia, ENOTRIA, Novum Hesperia, IllyrianAlbania, Saiwania, Wessex and Cornwall, Beauprix, Andreapol, Rijland, Leszno, Bluenstein, Ainee, Trixeland, Candavia, New Touraine, Chefactastyan, Kingdom Of Krakow, Kardjali, Aslicuria, Nation of Warfare, Maanenland, Nedeslavia, Liberal Federal Republic Germany, Lumitauka, Treehound, Atenburgh, Capitun, Carphelia, Andyvania, Romana Imperium de Italia, Swillinia, Enway, Gultravia, Wiener-Neustadt, Baycanistan, New Rickiland, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Wismar, Greater Albaina, Stukilo, Kanokla, Socialist Balkans, Boldia, Aragonja, Godefargen, Scravovia, Nieuw Gent, Corthaen, Bananyas, Yoannes, Dauershire, Arsenial, Egyptian Mamluk Sultanate, Amicities, Garya, Eesenland, Kingarria, Monte Naranja, Migurson, Puhja, Litalia Vala, HYDRA-Russian Empire, Thils, Auslus, Bombastion, Milfgaerd, Neo-Europa, Sloburg, Saltmead, Toaddia, GeneralStalin, The Jacobite Republic of Stewartania, Durlia, Legique, Hertogenbosch, The-British-Isles, The Ivory Tower of Academia, Hirota, Sienkahn, Elitestland, United Engiresco, and New Ylicia.