The Kingdom of Livingstone is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, compulsory military service, and otherworldly petting zoo. The hard-working, cynical population of 368 million Livingstoneans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eghosa. The average income tax rate is 47.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Livingstonean economy, worth 32.2 trillion Stars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 87,602 Stars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Midnight raids drag couples from their homes in the name of decency, diners regard burgers made from mechanically reclaimed cow protein as "proper meat", coalition governments are essential to passing new laws, and televangelists flaunt their expensive cars when they attend charity events. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Livingstone's national animal is the Dove, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Livingstone was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Tsardom of Leonlandia.
- : Livingstone was endorsed by The Majestic Twelve of Haor Chall.
- : Livingstone was endorsed by The Republic of The Pantheons.
- : Livingstone endorsed The Purple nation of Aerilia.
- : Following new legislation in Livingstone, televangelists flaunt their expensive cars when they attend charity events.
- : Following new legislation in Livingstone, coalition governments are essential to passing new laws.
- : Following new legislation in Livingstone, diners regard burgers made from mechanically reclaimed cow protein as "proper meat".
- : Following new legislation in Livingstone, midnight raids drag couples from their homes in the name of decency.
- : Following new legislation in Livingstone, diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm.
- : Livingstone was endorsed by The Purple nation of Aerilia.
Endorsements Received: 123 » Territorio di Nessuno, Alunya, Corfad, Sunto, Notyoutopia, El Fiji Grande, Kwaj, The Rhein States, Shibutani, Gladio II, Shin-Hachioji, Shadowrik, Malta Comino Gozo, Great Bights Mum, Ninjak30, Uganda Knuckles UK, Sundred, Agrauron, Lunallian, Dar es Saalam, North Bratislava, Papika, Koda-Land, Maovale, Bayern-Straubing, THX1138, Cloydicia, The United States of Romania, Dreadton, New Bremerton, Yaorozu, Federation Terra Australis, The Black Cathedral, Pallaith, The Iron Lions, Napnomadia, PlanetPunk, Adkins Station, Omnistria, Spartoptia, National Goats, Newpromisedland, Ainsworth, New Pruessen, Outer Egorniand, Frances Francis the First of France, Black Templares, Guer Aike, Sinelona, Kasazzastan, and 73 others.Buckerino, The Wiganese Islands, IsiMUd, Steraz, Holy Oranz, Wilkshire, Ostrinios, SchoolHouse Rock, General COE, 1 very fast endotarter, Mzeusia, Bearical, Vincone Cae, United Draconia, Sil Dorsett, Ara Antrizuls, Pasargad, Wineclaw, Acrabinnia, Suicidistan, Unsophisticate, Niradans, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Q w e r t y, Votak Matim, Ozstan, Ofemerica, Egalico, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Siwale, Tappan Hills, Amauri, Solmetria, Torakuen, Joodey, Selfgradatude, Maott, United North American, Atomic Industry Islands, Memeosan, Arimbia, German Holy Roman Empire, Sheldanada, Fayyayid, Guslantis, Sanjurika, Kirostan, Ethnon, The Notorious Mad Jack, Novare Res, Racoda, Ibiscaton, Norostilors, Saturns Edge, Misuvelia, Partax, Fortnite Eco, SillyString, Zemnaya Svoboda, Peldorn, Jasminlandia, Kulgatha, Steampunk Ariel, Plangainer, Trillius, Ka Ching, Yugobatania, Kontara, Norvayopia, Aerilia, The Pantheons, Haor Chall, and Tsardom of Leonlandia.