|Leader||Supreme Executive Grey|
The United Syndicates of Litauengrad is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Supreme Executive Grey with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, otherworldly petting zoo, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.791 billion Litauengradians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Litauengrad City. The average income tax rate is 97.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Litauengradian economy, worth 717 trillion Assembly Notes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 189,305 Assembly Notes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Movie producers send film critics wads of cash in their morning newspapers in anticipation of gushing praise, atheist missionaries spread doubt overseas, Litauengradian tourists are encouraged to hand out spare condoms to locals while on vacation, and the official Litauengradian Phrase Book weighs as much as a small child. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Litauengrad's national animal is the Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Secular Agnosticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Litauengrad was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Litauengrad was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Palgo.
- : Litauengrad was endorsed by The Republic of The World Wildlife Fund.
- : Litauengrad was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Litauengrad, the official Litauengradian Phrase Book weighs as much as a small child.
- : Following new legislation in Litauengrad, Litauengradian tourists are encouraged to hand out spare condoms to locals while on vacation.
- : Litauengrad endorsed The Planetary Alliance of Jutsa.
- : Litauengrad endorsed The Federal Republic of Dasche.
- : Following new legislation in Litauengrad, atheist missionaries spread doubt overseas.
- : Litauengrad was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Dasche.
Endorsements Received: 29 » Ruinenlust, Turbeaux, Anachronolandia, Ownzone, Feladria, Verdant Haven, Lura, Atsvea, Novian Republics, Tscharva, Hoochlandia, Canaltia, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Kannap, Terrabod, Effazio, Garbelia, Hyon Delta, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Doxstern, Uan aa Boa, Ordealius, Jutsa, Dasche, and The World Wildlife Fund.