The Republic of Linaviar is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Nyohang Qalili with an even hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 12.802 billion Linavians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mesquva. The average income tax rate is 90.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Linavian economy, worth a remarkable 1,150 trillion Czyovas a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 89,854 Czyovas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation is well known for its rather dull and family-friendly architecture, a common response to government PSAs is "well, DUH, obviously", auditors are gutting every governmental department, and folk are absolutely certain that you can never be absolutely certain. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Linaviar's national animal is the Kaliqayam, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Jalan.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Linaviar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Linaviar endorsed The Ascendancy of Solaryia.
- : Linaviar was endorsed by The Ascendancy of Solaryia.
- : Linaviar lodged a message on the The Western Isles Regional Message Board.
- : Linaviar endorsed The Kingdom of Nurbaria.
- : Linaviar was endorsed by The Kingdom of Nurbaria.
- : Linaviar changed its national animal to "Kaliqayam", its capital to "Mesquva", its currency to "Czyova", its leader to "Nyohang Qalili", and its motto to "Vaghahe Vaghah nu Tau".
- : Linaviar voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Road Safety"".
- : Linaviar endorsed Terra estland.
- : Linaviar's influence in The Western Isles fell from "Auxiliary" to "Ambassador".
Endorsements Received: 22 » Vancouvia, Miklania, Ostehaar, Domanania, Verdon, Xrevaro, Athara Magarat, Keomora, Corindia, Noronica, San Montagna, Chasia, Townside, Aruia, Great-Imperialonia, Aizcona, Nhoor, Craiglang, Segentova, Serpens Land, Littolyo, and Eurania.