The Democratic Republic of Lina Camadz is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.238 billion Lina Camadzians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 71.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Lina Camadzian economy, worth 182 trillion lire a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Information Technology, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 81,642 lire, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Leader has more friends than ever before, workers have their fruitcake and eat it too, LC-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age, and the 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lina Camadz's national animal is the unicorn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lina Camadz voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vilita and Turori".
- : Lina Camadz voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Military Identification Tag Act".
- : Lina Camadz endorsed The Anti-Racist Nation of Monkelandd.
- : Lina Camadz voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Candensia".
- : Lina Camadz voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ethical Treatment of Animals in Research".
- : Lina Camadz was endorsed by The Anti-Racist Nation of Monkelandd.
- : Lina Camadz endorsed The Republic of Velacree.
- : Lina Camadz endorsed The Federation of Prairiland.
- : Lina Camadz voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Auphelia".
- : Lina Camadz voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Ensuring Safe Syringe Use"".
Endorsements Received: 22 » Sho, Ayeinc, Arthenas, Czech Germania, Oswald State Correctional Facility, Londynium, Sauelsuesor, Zentata, Jerkania, Carlia, Imperio Lautiriano, Antwilla, Tirr Savattstra, Versuchen, Lushie, Adelora, The 3nd German Republic, Arenado, The Gilded Star, Prairiland, Velacree, and Monkelandd.