|Faith||whatever you want it to be|
The Confederal Thalassocracy of Lilshire is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Chairman Vaami with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, daily referendums, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.614 billion Lillians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Syndthwaite. The average income tax rate is 96.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Lillian economy, worth 605 trillion Shirings a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 167,468 Shirings, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Jack Russells have proven to be terrible spies, every spring railroad foundations erode to reveal human remains, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary, and government buildings are being cleansed of anything that might have racist connotations. Crime is totally unknown. Lilshire's national animal is the Flying Trout, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is whatever you want it to be.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Lilshire, government buildings are being cleansed of anything that might have racist connotations.
- : Following new legislation in Lilshire, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary.
- : Following new legislation in Lilshire, every spring railroad foundations erode to reveal human remains.
- : Following new legislation in Lilshire, Jack Russells have proven to be terrible spies.
- : Following new legislation in Lilshire, the Treasury has been accused of flushing money down the toilet.
- : Following new legislation in Lilshire, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions.
- : Lilshire was endorsed by The Communist Proletarian Union of Carrico.
- : Following new legislation in Lilshire, the nation grinds to a halt on the anniversary of every marginally noteworthy event.
- : Lilshire endorsed The United Socialist States of Belarusball.
- : Following new legislation in Lilshire, the nation is automatically assumed to be the source of all unmarked weapons.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Marxmeans, Shamian, Kethania, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Karelianastan, Picuros, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, Whatevernext, Bruzzundunga, Maogeji, The Reunification of Korea, Berlin Commune, Keltische, Council of America, Bibliophilius, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Yeniseisk, Feyrisshire, Vulga, Unified Communist Councils, Luftetia, Shinzhou, The Greater Tulsa Area, Greater Hongshan, Virdmar, Amogus diwan, Rezsia, Tranbian, Mallissa, Brauengen, Des Sawuzavilockaver Islands, Grand Pato, Councilist Communes, Soviet State of Covernant, Floreznia, Pangeaeae, The Bon Fa Islands, Wice, Borealian Communes, Rouvenor, The Steephills, Kheltchistan, Rohvenn, Boyarkinskaya, 104 Partisans, The Movion, Arpol, Halsoni, Socialist Balkon, Vinidad, and 5 others.Pogging Through The Pain, Europa volksdemokratisch sozialistisch, Heitoria, Comuny, and Carrico.