The Democratic Republic of Libertarian Nation of Japan is a very large, safe nation, remarkable for its irreverence towards religion, absence of drug laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The democratic population of 176 million Japanese enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 11.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Japanese economy, worth 16.2 trillion Yen a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 92,056 Yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
A niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up, vaccinations are mandatory, babies are a small but significant export, and they say that Japanese made a dessert and called it peace. Crime is totally unknown. Libertarian Nation of Japan's national animal is the Axolotl, which can occasionally be seen avoiding garbage in the nation's murky oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Libertarian Nation of Japan, they say that Japanese made a dessert and called it peace.
- : Following new legislation in Libertarian Nation of Japan, babies are a small but significant export.
- : Libertarian Nation of Japan endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Tsardom of Leonlandia.
- : Libertarian Nation of Japan endorsed The Majestic Twelve of Haor Chall.
- : Libertarian Nation of Japan's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Libertarian Nation of Japan was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Tsardom of Leonlandia.
- : Libertarian Nation of Japan was endorsed by The Majestic Twelve of Haor Chall.
- : Following new legislation in Libertarian Nation of Japan, vaccinations are mandatory.
- : Following new legislation in Libertarian Nation of Japan, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up.
- : Following new legislation in Libertarian Nation of Japan, depression sinks in after each election when voters realize they are stuck with these people for years.
Endorsements Received: 120 » Territorio di Nessuno, Alunya, Corfad, Sundred, Ostrinios, Axstahl, El Fiji Grande, Sinelona, Pallaith, Notyoutopia, Papika, Shibutani, Shin-Hachioji, Joodey, The Rhein States, Omnistria, Shadowrik, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Ethnon, Maovale, The Black Cathedral, Fayyayid, Kwaj, Death By Astonishment, Zupla, Bayern-Straubing, Napnomadia, Koda-Land, Torakuen, Sil Dorsett, Sheldanada, ZimRobwe, Zokk, Pasargad, Puyeo, Ozstan, Uganda Knuckles UK, Newpromisedland, Selfgradatude, Kasazzastan, Frances Francis the First of France, Federation Terra Australis, Holy Oranz, Black Templares, Sunto, Dreadton, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Tappan Hills, Dar es Saalam, and 70 others.THX1138, Gladio II, Q w e r t y, New Bremerton, Guslantis, Malta Comino Gozo, Mzeusia, Hesterin, The United States of Romania, Niradans, North Bratislava, Egalico, IsiMUd, Spartoptia, United Draconia, New Pruessen, Buckerino, Ara Antrizuls, Sanjurika, PlanetPunk, Wilkshire, Kirostan, Maott, Ninjak30, Spunkland, The Notorious Mad Jack, Novare Res, Steraz, Racoda, Ibiscaton, SchoolHouse Rock, Agrauron, Brettenia, Guer Aike, VarDrade, Fortnite Eco, The Iron Lions, Norostilors, Saturns Edge, Siwale, Misuvelia, Partax, SillyString, Wineclaw, Zemnaya Svoboda, Amauri, Orven, Peldorn, Jasminlandia, Swaz Islands, Steampunk Ariel, Solmetria, Acrabinnia, Plangainer, Kulgatha, Marijuana Haven, Sea Ghost, Verderiesdre, Trillius, National Goats, Halcon siveriano, Lunallian, Ka Ching, ABC, Kontara, Norvayopia, Aerilia, The Pantheons, Haor Chall, and Tsardom of Leonlandia.