|Animal||combat-trained attack swan|
The People's Republic of Lesbi is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, digital currency, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 535 million Lesbians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bamburg. The average income tax rate is 72.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Lesbian economy, worth 49.4 trillion mints a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 92,289 mints, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It turns out that money can buy you happiness, when electric cars arrived nobody heard them coming, third world countries are rich in "I Love Bamburg" t-shirts, and gardeners must genetically test weeds for unique traits before digging them up. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lesbi's national animal is the combat-trained attack swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Lesbi, gardeners must genetically test weeds for unique traits before digging them up.
- : Following new legislation in Lesbi, third world countries are rich in "I Love Bamburg" t-shirts.
- : Lesbi was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Thedairos.
- : Following new legislation in Lesbi, when electric cars arrived nobody heard them coming.
- : Following new legislation in Lesbi, it turns out that money can buy you happiness.
- : Following new legislation in Lesbi, it turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage.
- : Following new legislation in Lesbi, turning eighteen is often referred to as the 'Age of Aquarius'.
- : Following new legislation in Lesbi, getting an autograph has become harder than ever.
- : Following new legislation in Lesbi, hospitals in Lesbi are too busy serving the needs of 10000 Islands to see Lesbians.
- : Following new legislation in Lesbi, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Tamsalin, Sovieka, Kuriko, Valentian Elysium, Krystalveil, Tills, Graemania, Randopian, Blogotopia, Achiotopia, Iontan, West Whale, Tzo, Northern Nivaria, Seantonia, Chip Skylark, Eist, Ao Kuang, Seranis, Northern African Sahara, Terra Royaume, Kebecois, Testa, Lacuna, The Snake Brotherhood, Old Atlantica, Wysrod, The African Emirates, The Soylent Green Party, Vill Send, Palman, Zeganas, Grungerock, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Techoligia, Mat She, Colonel Terrosit, Bumrum, Oom, Better Indonesia, Kyrizstanislav, Anollasia, Lamborghini Murcielago, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Xemja, Danyl, Karlando, Itic, Zyrcrestia, and 23 others.Evertopia, Histerrion, Solarampa, QuazaFire, Arctic Coalition, New Fania, Aspistania, Dustwind, Leprechaun Gold, Anisopterra, Vivolkha, Republic of Karskarovyt, The Pizza, Wakanchi, Kachikawawa, Point Comfort Colony, Old Tryst, The Republic of Osea, Bailsland, Mozaic, Liberdon, Namakan, and Bortheria.