|Capital||New Vegas Strip|
|Leader||King-Emperor George IX|
|Faith||New Church of England|
The New Vegas Economic Zone of Lengo is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by King-Emperor George IX with an even hand, and notable for its digital currency, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 5.375 billion Citizens have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Industry, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Vegas Strip. The average income tax rate is 71.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Lengoan economy, worth 595 trillion Caps a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 110,849 Caps, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The contraband cigarette trade is lighting up across Lengo, statues of famous citizens are erected or demolished on a purely partisan basis, vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction, and only fully-fledged members of MENSA are allowed to vote. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lengo's national animal is the Deathclaw, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is New Church of England.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lengo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Lengo seized the position of The Fallout Wasteland WA Delegate from The Nuka World of Raiders of Ragnarok.
- : Lengo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Lengo was endorsed by The Nuka World of Raiders of Ragnarok.
- : Lengo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Lengo was endorsed by The Ödland Reich of New Franken.
- : Lengo lodged a message on the The Fallout Wasteland Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Lengo, only fully-fledged members of MENSA are allowed to vote.
- : Lengo's influence in The Fallout Wasteland rose from "Zero" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Lengo relocated from Mojave Wasteland to The Fallout Wasteland.