The People's Monarchy of Leirkra is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Lady Eunsae with an even hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, digital currency, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate population of 7.944 billion Leirkranians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Reiden City. The average income tax rate is 98.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Leirkran economy, worth a remarkable 1,139 trillion Leirkan Notes a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 143,446 Leirkan Notes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting, politicians bribe ten-year-old geniuses to sit their aptitude tests, a weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order, and five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Leirkra's national animal is the Coer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Leirkra was endorsed by The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : Leirkra was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Lisokyo.
- : Following new legislation in Leirkra, five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars.
- : Following new legislation in Leirkra, a weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order.
- : Following new legislation in Leirkra, politicians bribe ten-year-old geniuses to sit their aptitude tests.
- : Following new legislation in Leirkra, exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting.
- : Leirkra was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Bailsland.
- : Leirkra was endorsed by The Republic of Liberdon.
- : Leirkra was endorsed by The Republic of Acvilsol.
- : Leirkra was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Dustwind, Blogotopia, Old Atlantica, Better Indonesia, The Soylent Green Party, Grungerock, Zyrcrestia, Chip Skylark, Kyrizstanislav, Anollasia, The Snake Brotherhood, Uprus, Future of Mankind, Samonaemia, The Biggles Syndicate, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Seranis, Maalemzya, Testa, Achiotopia, Wysrod, Solleana, New Fania, Karlando, Echocrimsonia, New Dracora, Nooooooooooooooo, Kuriko, Ignis Cinere, Nixtodea, Oyste, Kebecois, Evonidiche, Lamborghini Murcielago, Ferte, Northern Nivaria, Free Land of Rebellium, Spncrgmn, Grimmywelsh, Anisopterra, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Discotheque, Neojinkotsu, Randopian, Krystalveil, The Republic of Osea, Chocolate Coookies, Vill Send, Alen-roshh, and 19 others.Medetas, Nublar Paradox, Evertopia, Itic, Ehrgeizig, Xemja, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Vivolkha, Armatha, Great Ranges, Johnne Green, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Point Comfort Colony, Acvilsol, Liberdon, Bailsland, Lisokyo, and Bortheria.