The Matriarchy of La diosa Hera is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Hera with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, infamous sell-swords, and compulsory vegetarianism. The quiet, industrious population of 1.123 billion AfrodisÃacos have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Olimpia. The average income tax rate is 71.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient afrodisíaco economy, worth 143 trillion Dracmas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 127,609 Dracmas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists, endocrinology is a rapidly growing field of study, the government blames all suspicious phenomena on flying saucers, and lending money has become a major liability. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. La diosa Hera's national animal is the Peacock, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Grecorromana.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : La diosa Hera was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Tsardom of Leonlandia.
- : La diosa Hera was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens and Largest Welfare Programs and the Top 10% for Largest Governments.
- : La diosa Hera was endorsed by The Republic of The Pantheons.
- : La diosa Hera changed its national faith to "Grecorromana".
- : La diosa Hera endorsed The Purple nation of Aerilia.
- : Following new legislation in La diosa Hera, lending money has become a major liability.
- : Following new legislation in La diosa Hera, the government blames all suspicious phenomena on flying saucers.
- : La diosa Hera was endorsed by The Purple nation of Aerilia.
- : Following new legislation in La diosa Hera, endocrinology is a rapidly growing field of study.
- : Following new legislation in La diosa Hera, the tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists.
Endorsements Received: 114 » Territorio di Nessuno, Shibutani, Corfad, Alunya, El Fiji Grande, Shin-Hachioji, Sinelona, The Rhein States, Yaorozu, PlanetPunk, Omnistria, Guer Aike, Great Bights Mum, Uganda Knuckles UK, Spartoptia, Sundred, Dreadton, Sunto, Papika, Dar es Saalam, The Black Cathedral, Bayern-Straubing, Notyoutopia, Steraz, THX1138, Koda-Land, Kasazzastan, Black Templares, North Bratislava, United Draconia, Vincone Cae, Gladio II, Lunalux, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Napnomadia, Q w e r t y, Federation Terra Australis, Malta Comino Gozo, Lunallian, Maovale, Votak Matim, Amauri, Mzeusia, Ninjak30, New Bremerton, Ozstan, Shadowrik, Suicidistan, Cloydicia, Ofemerica, and 64 others.New Pruessen, Egalico, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Holy Oranz, Ainsworth, Siwale, Sil Dorsett, Pallaith, Tappan Hills, Solmetria, Kwaj, Torakuen, Joodey, Selfgradatude, Pasargad, Buckerino, Maott, United North American, Atomic Industry Islands, Agrauron, Frances Francis the First of France, General COE, Ara Antrizuls, Wineclaw, The Iron Lions, SchoolHouse Rock, Sheldanada, Guslantis, The United States of Romania, Niradans, IsiMUd, Sanjurika, Wilkshire, Ostrinios, Kirostan, Ethnon, The Notorious Mad Jack, Racoda, Ibiscaton, Novare Res, Newpromisedland, Norostilors, Saturns Edge, Fortnite Eco, Misuvelia, Acrabinnia, SillyString, Zemnaya Svoboda, Orven, VarDrade, Peldorn, Swaz Islands, Steampunk Ariel, Plangainer, Jasminlandia, Sea Ghost, Trillius, Marijuana Haven, Ka Ching, Kontara, Norvayopia, Aerilia, The Pantheons, and Tsardom of Leonlandia.