The Heavenly Democracy of Kyroski is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by President with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, daily referendums, and public floggings. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 2.748 billion Kyroskians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Paradise. The average income tax rate is 76.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kyroskian economy, worth 318 trillion Credits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 115,730 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Politicians have tenure, regional governors use national law books as toilet paper, from the highest mountain to the deepest cave - one can always count on finding a good cell signal in Kyroski, and the Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kyroski's national animal is the stallion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Revivism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kyroski was endorsed by The Dominion of MaPetiteFille.
- : Kyroski was endorsed by The Republic of TescoPepsi.
- : Kyroski was endorsed by The Local Councilcratic Republic of Evinea.
- : Kyroski was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Kyroski, the Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause.
- : Following new legislation in Kyroski, from the highest mountain to the deepest cave - one can always count on finding a good cell signal in Kyroski.
- : Following new legislation in Kyroski, regional governors use national law books as toilet paper.
- : Kyroski was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Kyroski, politicians have tenure.
- : Following new legislation in Kyroski, faithful allies are always valued.
Endorsements Received: 48 » Tepertopia, Aidenfieeld, Chernaya Zvezda, Volaworand, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Altnavia, Holota, Amerion, Ever Testing, Corgitopiaa, Yaravia, Beblahbleblo, Land Without Shrimp, Great Lothian, Esterwood, PenguinPies, Bleakfoot, Eleuthelrium, Bawkie, Kringalia, Tsunamy, Nowa Europa, Arscanesia, Shadeth, Treir, Wehraboos, Ebonhand, Tyflugian, Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, Driodal, Dupanda, Farengeto, Taigama, Holy Free, Gennaretia, Rhetiaa, Petea, Eggraria, Pencil Sharpeners 2, South Pacifican Kilendjj, Willing Mind, Sureiya, Nouvel Empire, Winlah, The Haughtherlands, Evinea, TescoPepsi, and MaPetiteFille.