|Leader||Hwangje Minseok II|
The Illuminate Imperium of Kuveria is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Hwangje Minseok II with an iron fist, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 4.108 billion Najen are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order and Education also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sincho. The average income tax rate is 93.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Neoche economy, worth a remarkable 1,352 trillion Nawons a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 329,117 Nawons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Terrified tympanists are finding themselves on the front lines armed only with kettledrums, a massive campaign is underway to ensure the race of Kuveria remains pure, contestants on Kuveria's Got Talent are screened by the government to make sure that they actually have talent, and young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kuveria's national animal is the Nacheyeou, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kuveria's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Page".
- : Kuveria altered its national flag.
- : Kuveria lodged a message on the The North Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Kuveria relocated from Balder to The North Pacific.
- : Following new legislation in Kuveria, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables.
- : Kuveria was refounded in Balder.
- : Kuveria ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Kuveria was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kragsgale.
- : Kuveria was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Eschatosia.
- : Kuveria was endorsed by The Kingdom of Ihsan.