The Constitutional Monarchy of Kurogasa is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Udō Jin-e with an iron fist, and renowned for its parental licensing program, public floggings, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 11.554 billion Kurogasans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Environment, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Edo. The average income tax rate is 95.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Kurogasan economy, worth a remarkable 2,460 trillion Yen a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 212,924 Yen, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway, practically perfect royal toddlers tend to say "regrettably not at this juncture" rather than "no", the nation's new foreign policy of 'very disproportionate retribution' has its neighbors on edge, and Renaissance frescos are being chiselled off public walls. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kurogasa's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kurogasa was endorsed by The Tsardom of Nadarena.
- : Following new legislation in Kurogasa, Renaissance frescos are being chiselled off public walls.
- : Following new legislation in Kurogasa, the nation's new foreign policy of 'very disproportionate retribution' has its neighbors on edge.
- : Kurogasa endorsed The Republic of United Citizens.
- : Kurogasa was endorsed by The Republic of United Citizens.
- : Kurogasa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sexual Predator Registry Act".
- : Kurogasa voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Northern Borland".
- : Kurogasa endorsed The Red Heart of Albrook.
- : Kurogasa endorsed The Sovereign Holy Order of Tyrosalem.
- : Kurogasa endorsed The People's Republic of Wiranath.
Endorsements Received: 62 » A mean old man, Packilvania, Bai Lung, Kangarawa, Debluu, Dravida India, VW53Aland, The Three States of Fortuna, Pakitsk, Veterans Association, New Leganes, East Malaysia, Hizuru, Enlil, Aquyia, Marrabuk, Axdel, Aivintis, Asendavia, Brotherland, Eastern Alksearia, A Slanted Black Stripe, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Kelssek, Formaro, OwOUwUOwOUwU, From New World, Canadian Technocrats, Sandboxford, Dragons Blood, Modra, Spiruvania, BearStackof2015, Thurland, Albrook, Blobbo, Empire of Dabiristan, Arcadiam, Land of Corporations, Fellon, Evrigenis, Mardom, Rikos Isles, Valerite, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Republic of Restaks, The Marlands, Merlovich, Verconia, and 12 others.Gernmark, Isole Ionie, Ridann, Lyonea, Triumphiam, Santa Dystopia, Tyrosalem, Wiranath, Agave, Malayika, United Citizens, and Nadarena.