The Republic of Kunderia is a massive, safe nation, notable for its national health service, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.78 billion Kunderians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Janus. The average income tax rate is 70.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Kunderian economy, worth 291 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is 77,228 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Home renovation projects take decades to complete, there's no cure or sympathy for the common cold, ample hospital parking is half-filled by the luxury cars of hospital managers, and the contraband cigarette trade is lighting up across Kunderia. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kunderia's national animal is the Turtle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kunderia, the contraband cigarette trade is lighting up across Kunderia.
- : Following new legislation in Kunderia, ample hospital parking is half-filled by the luxury cars of hospital managers.
- : Following new legislation in Kunderia, there's no cure or sympathy for the common cold.
- : Kunderia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Kunderia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shadeth.
- : Kunderia was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Eae.
- : Kunderia was endorsed by The Goblin Commune Federation of Eggraria.
- : Following new legislation in Kunderia, home renovation projects take decades to complete.
- : Following new legislation in Kunderia, Leader is strangely popular with male politicians' wives.
- : Kunderia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of TescoPepsi.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Aidenfieeld, Amerion, Corgitopiaa, Tepertopia, Phanama, Farengeto, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, Treir, Land Without Shrimp, Nowa Europa, Marinho Islands, Holota, Wehraboos, PenguinPies, Privatore, Shuckle Empire, Rebel-topia, Beepee, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Ebonhand, Volaworand, Sandaoguo, Holy Free, Westenhald, Sedunn, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaleidescooptopia, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Fighting Kawi Ninja, New Sanet, Danily, Anatasha, Drystar, West Pastafaria, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Saciu, Yaravia, Kringalia, Laamiva, Drew Durrnil, The naked people, Darakin, Hanguk-Nippon, Arvan Irawer, Gonrati, and 35 others.Immund, Cereskia 2, Arscanesia, The Haughtherlands, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, Tsunamy, Sou Avida, Eleuthelrium, Shefino, Makinius, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, Erstavik, Castraebar, A Place Somewhere, Donat Invadia, Ostavaria, Zataras, Flumenvallis, Esterwood, Leimarite Empire, Froshar, Chernaya Zvezda, The republic of Konsa, Great Lothian, Prokuror, Doge Land, Tyrantistica, Petea, Comfed, TescoPepsi, Eggraria, Eae, and Shadeth.