|Leader||Tsar Nicholas Pytor Romanov V|
The Kingdom of Kronshtadt is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Tsar Nicholas Pytor Romanov V with an even hand, and renowned for its infamous sell-swords, unlimited-speed roads, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 4.348 billion Kronshtadtians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint Petersburg. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 40.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Kronshtadtian economy, worth 445 trillion Rubles a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 102,406 Rubles, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 307,218 per year while the poor average 26,662, a ratio of 11.5 to 1.
Every workday begins with group therapy, anyone with a tin cup can stop by the welfare office to have it filled with coins, tourists visit Kronshtadt to mass-moon Kronshtadtian politicians, and artists attempt to convince the Hardship Fund that their unmade bed is a masterpiece. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kronshtadt's national animal is the Double-headed Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Orthodox Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kronshtadt's influence in New West Indies fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Handshaker".
- : Kronshtadt's influence in New West Indies rose from "Nipper" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Kronshtadt altered its national flag.
- : Kronshtadt lodged a message on the New West Indies Regional Message Board.
- : Kronshtadt relocated from Lazarus to New West Indies.
- : Kronshtadt was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Kronshtadt ceased to exist in New West Indies.
- : Kronshtadt's influence in New West Indies fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Kronshtadt's influence in New West Indies fell from "Diplomat" to "Envoy".
- : Kronshtadt's influence in New West Indies fell from "Ambassador" to "Diplomat".