The Russian Muscovite State of Krestyana is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its infamous sell-swords, public floggings, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 646 million Muscovites are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Moskva. The average income tax rate is 68.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Muscovite economy, worth 107 trillion Rubles a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 165,889 Rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Songs in 4/4 time are simply too common for the musical cognoscenti, professional athletes juggle part-time jobs to avoid bankruptcy, the nation's mettle is about to be tested, and rural Muscovites stare in awe at the bright lights of the big cities. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Krestyana's national animal is the Russian Bear, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Krestyana, rural Muscovites stare in awe at the bright lights of the big cities.
- : Krestyana was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Krestyana, the nation's mettle is about to be tested.
- : Krestyana voted against the World Assembly Resolution "International Maxtopia Day".
- : Following new legislation in Krestyana, professional athletes juggle part-time jobs to avoid bankruptcy.
- : Following new legislation in Krestyana, songs in 4/4 time are simply too common for the musical cognoscenti.
- : Following new legislation in Krestyana, delivery truck companies use hospital parking lots to store 16-wheelers.
- : Following new legislation in Krestyana, the roundel of the Muscovite Air Force has become an internationally recognized symbol of destruction.
- : Following new legislation in Krestyana, Krestyana shot first.
- : Following new legislation in Krestyana, Jennifer Government is banned.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Halsoni, The Bon Fa Islands, Wice, Boyarkinskaya, Konzhov, Hirmuvaltaa, Sodoran Alesia, Shamian, The Reunification of Korea, Dimitrija, Rapachia, The palace of God 2, Autohorne, The Steephills, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, Solova, Borealian Communes, Afronovia, Karelianastan, Passany, Fizula, 104 Partisans, Nascotia, New Soviet States of America, Zuopai, Raresun, Phallas, Zonghuacaibu, Le Car, Soviet Felines, Councilist Communes, Doultrenia, North Fluedan, The Movion, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, Sopielepit, Arbados Balarascia, Luwendr, Norrbotten, Arpol, Kethania, Socialist Balkon, Soviet State of Covernant, Kitchen Nation, Socialist Republics of Yugoslavia, Picuros, Flying-Penguins, Repolaa, Union of Stalin, Socialist Heronia, and 13 others.4D Donkeys, Carrico, Comuny, Trombossa, Sloughvakia, New Modriudor, Goshnia and Goshnigovina, Red Nation State, FlyLands, Manchukurun, Jus Publicum Europaeum, Omafana, and Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch.