|Animal||Konzhovian brown bear|
The United Socialist Republic of Konzhov is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Comrade Stalinkovich with an iron fist, and notable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, restrictive gun laws, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 10.895 billion Konzhovians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Law & Order, with Education, Defense, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sovda. The average income tax rate is 99.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Konzhovian economy, worth a remarkable 1,978 trillion USRK Rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 181,565 USRK Rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Frequent fliers are obliged to submit to invasive security procedures by government security, organ donation is compulsory, a little pushing and pulling is needed for big ships to pass, and conspiracy theorists allege that the government is spying on them through their carbon monoxide detectors. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Konzhov's national animal is the Konzhovian brown bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Konzhov endorsed The United Socialist States of Belarusball.
- : Konzhov was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Belarusball.
- : Konzhov voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Safe Disposal of Nuclear Waste".
- : Konzhov endorsed The Free Land of Free Lux Arthur.
- : Konzhov was endorsed by The Free Land of Free Lux Arthur.
- : Konzhov voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Confederacy of Layem".
- : Konzhov endorsed The Autonomous Federation of Borealian Communes.
- : Konzhov was endorsed by The Autonomous Federation of Borealian Communes.
- : Following new legislation in Konzhov, conspiracy theorists allege that the government is spying on them through their carbon monoxide detectors.
- : Following new legislation in Konzhov, a little pushing and pulling is needed for big ships to pass.
Endorsements Received: 54 » Kethania, Stalin Lands, Vulga, Marxmeans, Phallas, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Karelianastan, Luftetia, Thebrin, New Soviet States of America, Bibliophilius, Picuros, Seungli, Rothnia, Council of America, Keltische, Bruzzundunga, Shamian, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Solova, Feyrisshire, Mallissa, Brauengen, Proletariana, The Reunification of Korea, Grand Pato, SFRYugosalvia, Kheltchistan, Maogeji, Soviet State of Covernant, Councilist Communes, United Of Communist, Pangeaeae, The Aquaria, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, The Bon Fa Islands, Kraykon, Wice, Sopielepit, Norelea, The Steephills, Yutopia, Krestyana, Omafana, 104 Partisans, The Movion, Arpol, Halsoni, Vinidad, Yeniseisk, and 4 others.Socialist Balkon, Pogging Through The Pain, Borealian Communes, and Free Lux Arthur.