The United States of Konoto is a huge, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning Cheetah power population. The hard-working population of 453 million Konotoans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 21.6%.
The Konotoan economy, worth 18.5 trillion US dollars a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Cheese Exports, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 40,941 US dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Konoto's national animal is the Cheetah power.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Konoto's influence in The West Pacific rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Konoto changed its national nation type to "United States".
- : Konoto altered its national flag.
- : Konoto changed its national motto to "If you already pass 7 times, you will be save 7 times.".
- : Konoto's influence in The West Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Konoto was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average.
- : Konoto's influence in The West Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Konoto was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector, Most Primitive, Largest Furniture Restoration Industry, and Most Average.
- : Konoto changed its national currency to "US dollar".
- : Konoto was founded in The West Pacific.