|Leader||Axanthe the Chrome|
The Danger Noodle Paradise of Komarovo is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Axanthe the Chrome with a fair hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, ban on automobiles, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.039 billion Komarovus love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Coatltenango. The average income tax rate is 70.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Komarovu economy, worth 45.2 trillion Sneks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Furniture Restoration, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 43,541 Sneks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Immigrants who carry knives on them are presumed to be chefs, enemy navies sail within bombardment range of major coastal cities with impunity, Komarovu watches list strained wrists as a common side effect, and planespotters are emigrating in droves. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Komarovo's national animal is the Hognose Snake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Komarovo was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens and Nicest Citizens.
- : Komarovo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Confederacy of Layem".
- : Komarovo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Safe Disposal of Nuclear Waste".
- : Following new legislation in Komarovo, planespotters are emigrating in droves.
- : Following new legislation in Komarovo, Komarovu watches list strained wrists as a common side effect.
- : Following new legislation in Komarovo, enemy navies sail within bombardment range of major coastal cities with impunity.
- : Following new legislation in Komarovo, immigrants who carry knives on them are presumed to be chefs.
- : Following new legislation in Komarovo, teenagers are told they're not thinking about sex enough.
- : Komarovo was endorsed by The Republic of Antwerpen1.
- : Komarovo was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shadeth.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Tsunamy, Beblahbleblo, Yaravia, Corgitopiaa, Prairiegrass, Cucutenium, Tepertopia, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Nowa Europa, PenguinPies, Bawkie, Bleakfoot, Holota, Land Without Shrimp, Arscanesia, Rebel-topia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Holy Free, Amerion, Treir, Chernaya Zvezda, Farengeto, Sou Avida, Andrendia, Wehraboos, Anatasha, Eleuthelrium, Bear Connors Paradiso, Eltrora, Shefino, Ebonhand, Drew Durrnil, The Haughtherlands, Willing Mind, Erstavik, Venezia Pacifica, Never was New England, Volaworand, Castraebar, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, A Place Somewhere, Donat Invadia, Kringalia, Andinla, Aidenfieeld, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Villa Caruso, Sedunn, Concrete Slab, Esterwood, and 15 others.Leighester, South Pernambuco, Froshar, Leimarite Empire, Zataras, Alrone, Saint Roberts, Sordandia, Great Lothian, Tyrantistica, Comfed, Bistritza, Eae, Shadeth, and Antwerpen1.