The Colony of Klamytappi is a gargantuan, orderly nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The cynical population of 14.053 billion Klamytappians are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The enormous, liberal, well-organized government prioritizes Education, with Welfare, Defense, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Industry aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 53.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped Klamytappian economy, worth 377 trillion Boozes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Trout Farming, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 26,862 Boozes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The government is cutting back on the number of political prisoners executed each year, citizens select which government department gets their income tax Boozes each year, euthanasia is legal, and the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Klamytappi's national animal is the Party, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Klamytappi's influence in Shinka rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Klamytappi's influence in Shinka rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Klamytappi applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Klamytappi resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Klamytappi relocated from International Feudalist Alliance to Shinka.
- : Klamytappi aborted construction of embassies between International Feudalist Alliance and The Brotherhood of Malice.
- : Klamytappi aborted construction of embassies between International Feudalist Alliance and Ben.
- : Klamytappi added the tag "Anti-General Assembly" to International Feudalist Alliance.
- : Klamytappi added the tag "Conservative" to International Feudalist Alliance.
- : Klamytappi added the tag "Monarchist" to International Feudalist Alliance.