The People's Republic of Kitchen Nation is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by PhilmacFLy with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, state-planned economy, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, cheerful population of 13.053 billion Kitcheners are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kitchen City. The average income tax rate is 99.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Kitchener economy, worth a remarkable 2,728 trillion Kitchencoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 209,045 Kitchencoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Poaching has been on the rise after animals from the nation's zoos were released into the wild, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records, weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law, and debates on whether toilet seats should be left up or down are increasingly commonplace. Crime is totally unknown. Kitchen Nation's national animal is the Platypuss, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kitchen Nation was endorsed by The People's Republic of Repolaa.
- : Kitchen Nation endorsed The United Socialist States of Belarusball.
- : Kitchen Nation endorsed The Community of Heitoria.
- : Kitchen Nation was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Belarusball.
- : Kitchen Nation was endorsed by The Community of Heitoria.
- : Kitchen Nation was endorsed by The Kingdom of Valoptia.
- : Following new legislation in Kitchen Nation, debates on whether toilet seats should be left up or down are increasingly commonplace.
- : Kitchen Nation was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Kitchen Nation, weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law.
- : Following new legislation in Kitchen Nation, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records.
Endorsements Received: 27 » Brauengen, Shamian, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Grand Pato, Kethania, Keltische, Feyrisshire, Soviet State of Covernant, Whatevernext, Terlas, Pangeaeae, Bibliophilius, Mallissa, The Bon Fa Islands, Wice, Rohvenn, Afronovia, Karelianastan, 104 Partisans, Krestyana, The Movion, Arpol, Halsoni, Socialist Balkon, Vinidad, Heitoria, and Repolaa.