The Kingdom of Kirnea is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its daily referendums, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 233 million Kirneans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 29.7%.
The all-consuming Kirnean economy, worth 20.8 trillion iskars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Soda Sales, and Tourism. Average income is 89,370 iskars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
The government recently relinquished its monopoly on the mail service, Jennifer Government is a bestseller, failed genetic experiments wreak havoc as they roam the countryside, and drivers regularly pull over for nonexistent police cars. Crime is totally unknown. Kirnea's national animal is the elk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kirnea, drivers regularly pull over for nonexistent police cars.
- : Following new legislation in Kirnea, failed genetic experiments wreak havoc as they roam the countryside.
- : Following new legislation in Kirnea, Jennifer Government is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Kirnea, the government recently relinquished its monopoly on the mail service.
- : Following new legislation in Kirnea, politicians spend more time in courtrooms than in Parliament.
- : Following new legislation in Kirnea, psychiatrists that date patients are congratulated on their romantic conquests.
- : Following new legislation in Kirnea, untold millions of iskars are going into a new government-funded maternity leave scheme.
- : Following new legislation in Kirnea, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program.
- : Following new legislation in Kirnea, the Hanging Gardens account for half of Kirnea City's water use.
- : Following new legislation in Kirnea, the poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet.
Endorsements Received: 211 » Ethnon, Notyoutopia, Papika, Maott, PlanetPunk, Kulgatha, El Fiji Grande, Moubarakistan, Pallaith, Amauri, THX1138, Newpromisedland, Uganda Knuckles UK, Territorio di Nessuno, Koda-Land, Sundred, National Goats, Yarecir, Siwale, SORT, Alunya, Shibutani, United Draconia, Gladio II, Yummy Blubber, SchoolHouse Rock, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, The Iron Lions, Corfad, Sinelona, New Pruessen, Lunalux, Shin-Hachioji, Acrabinnia, Unsophisticate, Yukti, Malta Comino Gozo, Omnistria, Spartoptia, Empy, Great Bights Mum, Atomic Industry Islands, Black Templares, Sunto, North Bratislava, Lunallian, Bayern-Straubing, Maovale, Votak Matim, Yaorozu, and 161 others.Dreadton, Mzeusia, Abject Ludicrosity, Pleroma Sans Romans, Ninjak30, Ostrinios, The Black Cathedral, Sakaryata, Sacrento, United North American, Q w e r t y, The Most Freedom Ever, COCONUT-CITY, New Bremerton, The Sinclarian Provinces, Ozstan, Abiswashyo-bhumi, Ethereal Expanse, Shadowrik, Joodey, Sheldanada, Suicidistan, Cloydicia, Ofemerica, Dar es Saalam, The Windmilluminati, Egalico, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Holy Oranz, Ainsworth, Amerian States, Sil Dorsett, The Rhein States, Napnomadia, Tappan Hills, Alice Gardens, Govornia, Warsaw-Halicz, Lower Nubia, Valhalla123, Bothia, Partax, Ieprus, East Wushen, New Chilokver, Diodone, Wunderstrafanstalt, Great and Glorious Martese Unionins, Camarthen, Solmetria, Evetstan, Chukstik Illahi, Zokk, Humptalumpta, Ara Antrizuls, BrightFutures, The Austro Germanic Union, Kwaj, New Eleria, Ice and Tinian, Kalimora Aire, Panama Coalition, Torakuen, Selfgradatude, Kelvaros Prime, Kasazzastan, SillyString, The Gamer Party, Pasargad, Buckerino, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Steraz, AGoodPlace, Sea Ghost, Calamazo, Federation Terra Australis, Agrauron, Frances Francis the First of France, General COE, Wineclaw, Victoriaans Nederlands, Guer Aike, Azzarel, Great Solordia, East Supple Lund, Chamocha, Detrivania, Lemonbiscuits, Jasminlandia, Renzic, Venezuelia, The Serdey Islands, Minuda, Antiyard, ISOP, Copria, Blackwood Coast, Zumlandia, The Bureaucratic Territories, Dopeland420, Phoronu, Soviet Terran, ZimRobwe, United Kahndaq, Walter Jackson, Arimbia, The Brunchovian Republic of Pina Colada, Kubrostavsria, Manticore utopia, French Bananastan, Revolutionary Sealand, Fayyayid, Karazan, Bonjoura, Free Culture, Aroa, Cinnibar, Tianqing, Dicko, Grobbillandia, Plumas, Potatolandium, IsiMUd, Beastos, Beladev, Newrun, Erwo Stal, Guslantis, The Kyziban Islands, The United States of Romania, Niradans, Sanjurika, New Lakemba, Wilkshire, Balimut, The Teddy, Kirostan, Esplandia, The Notorious Mad Jack, Novare Res, Jefffliu, Racoda, Ibiscaton, VarDrade, Fortnite Eco, Norostilors, Saturns Edge, Spunkland, Misuvelia, Zemnaya Svoboda, Orven, Peldorn, New Phyrreus, Steampunk Ariel, Plangainer, Meyghan, Trillius, Dadastan Archipelago, Marijuana Haven, Ka Ching, and Drasvidania.