|Leader||King Bern I|
The United Kingdom of Kinegiener is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Bern I with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed population of 1.274 billion Lithuanians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Vilnius. The average income tax rate is 92.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Lithuanian economy, worth 162 trillion Litas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 127,708 Litas, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Destitute athletes are forced to train in the street, many believe that King Bern I's head is big enough for the sun to orbit around it, the practice of capital punishment proves divisive, and replacement organs are grown in vats. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kinegiener's national animal is the Iron Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kinegiener endorsed The Federation of Quebecois Anem.
- : Following new legislation in Kinegiener, replacement organs are grown in vats.
- : Following new legislation in Kinegiener, the practice of capital punishment proves divisive.
- : Following new legislation in Kinegiener, many believe that King Bern I's head is big enough for the sun to orbit around it.
- : Following new legislation in Kinegiener, destitute athletes are forced to train in the street.
- : Kinegiener voted for The Empire of Kuriko in the General Election.
- : Kinegiener was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens, Most Cheerful Citizens, and Most Developed.
- : Kinegiener's influence in Confederation of Corrupt Dictators rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Following new legislation in Kinegiener, the importance of winning Olympic gold medals is indoctrinated from an early age.
- : Kinegiener voted for The WA Sec-Gen Candidate of Jocospor in Round 3 of the election.