|Leader||Keats Romanov Muhammad Aisingoro II|
|Animal||Khoo Keng Keat|
The Federal Democratic Republic of Kiatland is a huge, efficient nation, ruled by Keats Romanov Muhammad Aisingoro II with a fair hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, digital currency, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic population of 812 million Kiats love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kiat Nipplepolis. The average income tax rate is 66.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kiats economy, worth 92.7 trillion Kiatdollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Cheese Exports, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 114,221 Kiatdollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is giving peace a chance, workers of "fairweather faith" claim six months of paid leave for holy days per year, the endangered saltwater humpback Khoo Keng Keat is only seen in captivity programs, and Kiats police have to pay out of their own pockets for bulletproof vests. Crime is totally unknown. Kiatland's national animal is the Khoo Keng Keat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kiatland, Kiats police have to pay out of their own pockets for bulletproof vests.
- : Kiatland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Europeia".
- : Following new legislation in Kiatland, the endangered saltwater humpback Khoo Keng Keat is only seen in captivity programs.
- : Kiatland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens and Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Kiatland, workers of "fairweather faith" claim six months of paid leave for holy days per year.
- : Following new legislation in Kiatland, the government is giving peace a chance.
- : Following new legislation in Kiatland, interest in globalism never flags.
- : Following new legislation in Kiatland, the nation is known as the cheapskates of Europeia.
- : Following new legislation in Kiatland, satellite images show safe electoral constituencies in complete darkness.
- : Following new legislation in Kiatland, the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Cutias, Raghallaigh, Turpotia, Le Libertia, Eloscape, Land of Bobtopia, Zecklandia, Old Aweic Wirs, Mancheseva City, Unidoria, Astrellan, Polgaria, Pirataria, Siburian, Lethen, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Republic Of Bruhlandis, Libertatem Omnibus, Gooblaria, Zakanda, Dat Countreh, Deliber, Arvigiel, The Militarist States of America, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Bursken, Poquaoi, Brickfield, Gabingston, Korektonon, Gemeinschaftsland, Stefoland, Cato2, South Parter, Buddhists of Janra, Thice Frostalt, Acapais, Dead Warrior Daddy, Murden, Kurvix, Nairatania, Beriwen, West Wirral, P0ptr0pica, Barcelona and Girona, Greatnessity City, Havenwelle, Spartacistan, European capitalism, Turks and Francs, and 26 others.Enuroland, Cultursus, Maowi, Paxlond, Saturnia Tellus, Dark Edgyness, Mediocrea, Prov, Akeland, Pland Adanna, Votokia, Aevana, Penlopa, Voxum Mortalum, The duck republic, Purple Ruthenia, Primorye Oblast, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Rafen-Zheltyr, Myotatunto, Northeastern Italian, Hakwan, Scarlington, Baobab-Bumbaria, Tsiamuns Velleniouss, and Bruhland.