|Faith||Sekta Velkého Krtkuse|
The People's Republic of Kastaneci is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-working, cynical population of 4.444 billion Kastanecians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Corvlovsk. The average income tax rate is 66.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Kastanecian economy, worth 413 trillion andanas a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Furniture Restoration, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 93,119 andanas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The government is proud to report that ten percent of all tax revenue goes to funding suspected terrorist organizations, wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms, teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries, and the new 'Who Wants To Be A Politician' election debate auditions are more popular than the debates themselves. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kastaneci's national animal is the kangaroo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Sekta Velkého Krtkuse.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kastaneci was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Numano.
- : Kastaneci was endorsed by The Cayon Democratic Republic of Altnavia.
- : Kastaneci was endorsed by The Wood pigeon realm of TescoPepsi.
- : Kastaneci was endorsed by The Local Councilcratic Republic of Evinea.
- : Kastaneci was endorsed by The Dominion of MaPetiteFille.
- : Kastaneci was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Kastaneci was endorsed by The Republic of Maclalindo.
- : Following new legislation in Kastaneci, the new 'Who Wants To Be A Politician' election debate auditions are more popular than the debates themselves.
- : Following new legislation in Kastaneci, teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries.
- : Kastaneci was endorsed by The Democratic Minion's Republic of The Haughtherlands.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Wehraboos, Chernaya Zvezda, Volaworand, Amerion, Aidenfieeld, Beblahbleblo, Makinius, Ever Testing, Yaravia, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Land Without Shrimp, Arscanesia, Bawkie, Nowa Europa, Bleakfoot, Eleuthelrium, Isokenzar, Curlyhoward, Fasire, Rebel-topia, Bear Connors Paradiso, Jehenna, Darakin, Yellunstryer, The Solar System Scope, Brazilian impero2, Corgitopiaa, Tsunamy, Great Lothian, Esterwood, Ebonhand, Sedunn, PenguinPies, Tepertopia, Mnemnovia, Farengeto, Holy Free, North Kanuckistan, Tyrantistica, FreeFishers, Promised Islands, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Antwerpen1, Bistritza, Eae, Shadeth, Abarri, Arugan, Driodal, Saint Roberts, and 24 others.Dupanda, Kalilola, West Pastafaria, Taigama, Gennaretia, The Hinuan Empire, New Cacaodia, Rhetiaa, Petea, Eggraria, Nouvel Empire, South Pacifican Kilendjj, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Ostela-Aswines, Sureiya, Jayankondam, Willing Mind, The Haughtherlands, Maclalindo, MaPetiteFille, Evinea, TescoPepsi, Altnavia, and Numano.