|Faith||The Temple of Lalalej|
The Imperium of Kardjali is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Empress Cirilla with an even hand, and notable for its pith helmet sales, ubiquitous missile silos, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cheerful population of 9.46 billion Kardjalians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Enoch. The average income tax rate is 99.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Kardjalian economy, worth a remarkable 2,266 trillion Sharisites a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 239,573 Sharisites, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts, a handful of megacorporations own every "craft brewery" in the nation, and airship use has soared while property values beneath their routes have plummeted. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kardjali's national animal is the Blood Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is The Temple of Lalalej.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kardjali, airship use has soared while property values beneath their routes have plummeted.
- : Following new legislation in Kardjali, a handful of megacorporations own every "craft brewery" in the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Kardjali, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts.
- : Following new legislation in Kardjali, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma.
- : Following new legislation in Kardjali, the nation has nearly as many history museums as Kardjalians.
- : Following new legislation in Kardjali, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway.
- : Following new legislation in Kardjali, parents often ask to see a credit report before lending money to their own children.
- : Kardjali endorsed The Commonwealth of Berlin and Potsdam.
- : Kardjali was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Berlin and Potsdam.
- : Following new legislation in Kardjali, vegetables are crisper thanks to CRISPR.
Endorsements Received: 108 » Saint Domingo, Slavonia and Srijem, Irminsulia, Ahma, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Dark Matter, Yahlia, Slavorussia, Wombelland, Alympian Kingdom, Pilipinas and Malaya, Lexembourg, The New Nordic Union, An Clar, North of Americas, Imperium Anglorum, Alsted, Northern German Federation, St Scarlett, Regnum Italiae, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Feria-Alkaline, Outer Sparta, Lovisa, GanymedEuropa, Chioganah, Germany Third Reich, Nardin, Thracia and Crimea, Cytadela, Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, Sinclairtown, Republic of Satherland, Leranditale, Kenmoria WA Mission, Brakanistan, Purgatio, Soviet Taoistan, British Norklon, Nevelja, Elisabethshagen, Neuchateau, Stromia, Walfo, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, IllyrianAlbania, Mallesia, Nuweland, and 58 others.The Fair Republic, Prussian-Union, Monte Naranja, The Champions League, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Invernessia, Someseni, Chronus, Savinecross, Destyntine, Sloburg, Ausvelt, Greater Albaina, Shaor, Grodisze, The Seven Provinces, Socialist Balkans, Abject Ludicrosity, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Maraleeri, The Oriental Empire, Sienkahn, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Meropis, Rivierenland, Azitupia, Crestphalia, NorthPortugal, Vostokian Union, The New Mexican Confederation, Parliamentary Laramidia, Enway, New Decius, Corsovica, Apabeossie, Escalver, Greater Icelandia, Trixeland, Owlograd, Titoist Yugoslavia, Kanokla, The Young Ur, Estoniia, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Valtrona, Eski, Zarulia, Drew Durrnil, Estellan, Asparagusia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Othenhiem, Imperial Kaiserreich Germany, Continental Social Democrats, and Berlin and Potsdam.