|Faith||The Temple of Lalalej|
The Imperium of Kardjali is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Empress Cirilla with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 8.009 billion Kardjalians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Enoch. The average income tax rate is 98.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Kardjalian economy, worth a remarkable 1,834 trillion Sharisites a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 229,039 Sharisites, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cars have been banned, the government is spending millions on alternative clean-burning fuels, immigrants who don't like the taste of Kardjalian Turnip Chips are immediately deported, and Kardjalians seem to be catching more chills. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kardjali's national animal is the Blood Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is The Temple of Lalalej.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kardjali was endorsed by The Most Serene Monarchy of Daarwyrth.
- : Kardjali was endorsed by The Lebanon of Prussian-Union.
- : Following new legislation in Kardjali, Kardjalians seem to be catching more chills.
- : Following new legislation in Kardjali, immigrants who don't like the taste of Kardjalian Turnip Chips are immediately deported.
- : Kardjali was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Kardjali endorsed The Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Following new legislation in Kardjali, the government is spending millions on alternative clean-burning fuels.
- : Following new legislation in Kardjali, cars have been banned.
- : Following new legislation in Kardjali, nephews and nieces of the monarch resort to begging from relatives in palace halls.
- : Following new legislation in Kardjali, it's never "just a game" with Kardjalian sports fans.
Endorsements Received: 82 » The Seven Provinces, Saint Domingo, Troltovia, Slavonia and Srijem, Irminsulia, Ahma, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Dark Matter, Yahlia, Slavorussia, Wombelland, Alympian Kingdom, Pilipinas and Malaya, Lexembourg, The New Nordic Union, An Clar, North of Americas, Imperium Anglorum, Alsted, Northern German Federation, St Scarlett, Regnum Italiae, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Rouvenor, Einswenn, Feria-Alkaline, Outer Sparta, Lovisa, GanymedEuropa, Chioganah, Pazano, Germany Third Reich, Dorpz, Nardin, Death Bat, Miharr, Kaspinia, Greate San Marino, Thracia and Crimea, Cytadela, Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, Sinclairtown, Republic of Satherland, Beauprix, Leranditale, Kenmoria WA Mission, Bahnhofstrasse, Brakanistan, Purgatio, and 32 others.Viciebskaja, Soviet Taoistan, British Norklon, Arsenial, Nevelja, Elisabethshagen, Novo Portugal, Free Furentenia, WaffleEmpire, Neuchateau, Stromia, Walfo, United Polarity, The Mongol Plain, Rijland, Lord Sapre, IllyrianAlbania, Enway, Mallesia, Shagolaa, Sienkahn, Elitestland, Nuweland, Continental Social Democrats, The Fair Republic, Riverpost, Alba-Nord, Kanokla, The Pagan Moon, Greater Albaina, Prussian-Union, and Daarwyrth.