|Capital||Selatapura - Soukara|
|Leader||Adm-Pres Nylar Mihalyevich Karag|
The United Socialist Republic of Karag is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Adm-Pres Nylar Mihalyevich Karag with an even hand, and remarkable for its digital currency, state-planned economy, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.799 billion Karg'dais enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Selatapura - Soukara. The average income tax rate is 96.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Karg'dai economy, worth 610 trillion Lakats a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 160,811 Lakats, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Hospitals in Karag are too busy serving the needs of the South Pacific to see Karg'dais, police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints, Karag recently hosted the least successful trade negotiations since The Phantom Menace, and radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Karag's national animal is the Lakarian Lizard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Karag was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Dupanda.
- : Karag was endorsed by The Allied States of Driodal.
- : Karag changed its national leader to "Adm-Pres Nylar Mihalyevich Karag".
- : Following new legislation in Karag, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
- : Following new legislation in Karag, Karag recently hosted the least successful trade negotiations since The Phantom Menace.
- : Following new legislation in Karag, police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints.
- : Following new legislation in Karag, hospitals in Karag are too busy serving the needs of the South Pacific to see Karg'dais.
- : Following new legislation in Karag, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain.
- : Karag changed its national motto to "Слава Україні! Героям Слава!".
- : Karag changed its national motto to "Слава Україні!".
Endorsements Received: 95 » Tepertopia, The Worst army of, Aidenfieeld, Amerion, Volaworand, Land Without Shrimp, Andinla, Bleakfoot, Nowa Europa, Bawkie, Midand, Tsunamy, Corgitopiaa, Wehraboos, PenguinPies, Ebonhand, Concrete Slab, Jehenna, Farengeto, Auphelia, Phanama, Rebel-topia, Marinho Islands, Sedunn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, West Pastafaria, Shefino, Sandaoguo, Beepee, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Curlyhoward, Myhomecountry, Treir, Holota, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Westenhald, Moreana, Freedoom, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaleidescooptopia, Beblahbleblo, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Danily, Holy Free, New Sanet, Anatasha, Drystar, Saciu, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Yaravia, and 45 others.Kringalia, Drew Durrnil, The naked people, Darakin, Shuckle Empire, Noimosini, Hanguk-Nippon, Arvan Irawer, Gonrati, Immund, Cereskia 2, Ambirich, Arscanesia, The Haughtherlands, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, Ragabania, Chernaya Zvezda, Eleuthelrium, Makinius, Sou Avida, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, Erstavik, Castraebar, A Place Somewhere, Donat Invadia, Aurcania, Ostavaria, Esterwood, Zataras, Leimarite Empire, Oppalli, Froshar, Auviantan Outh Islands, Saint Roberts, Great Lothian, TescoPepsi, Tyrantistica, Eae, Shadeth, Antwerpen1, Bistritza, Driodal, and Dupanda.