The Kingdom of Kanskje is a huge, orderly nation, notable for its digital currency, enslaved workforce, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 914 million Kanskjeans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kanskje City. The average income tax rate is 66.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Kanskjean economy, worth 69.8 trillion Kanskjean Kroner a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Arms Manufacturing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 76,410 Kanskjean Kroner, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Glassy-eyed Kanskjean wives lifelessly chant "I love you" on command, beaches are empty as the shark population multiplies exponentially, rumours have it that a secret police is responsible for the recent spate of missing persons, and doctors accused of having no heart reply that cardiology isn't their speciality. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kanskje's national animal is the Anivia, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kanskje was endorsed by The Republic of Antwerpen1.
- : Kanskje was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Kanskje was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shadeth.
- : Kanskje was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Eae.
- : Kanskje was endorsed by The Holy Empire of TescoPepsi.
- : Kanskje was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative and Most Authoritarian.
- : Kanskje was endorsed by The Goblin Commune Federation of Eggraria.
- : Following new legislation in Kanskje, doctors accused of having no heart reply that cardiology isn't their speciality.
- : Following new legislation in Kanskje, rumours have it that a secret police is responsible for the recent spate of missing persons.
- : Following new legislation in Kanskje, beaches are empty as the shark population multiplies exponentially.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Corgitopiaa, Volaworand, Amerion, Drew Durrnil, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Skaladoria, Yaravia, Beblahbleblo, Tepertopia, Arscanesia, Chernaya Zvezda, Land Without Shrimp, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Holota, Nowa Europa, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, The Haughtherlands, Eleuthelrium, Wehraboos, PenguinPies, Anatasha, Ever Testing, Farengeto, Makinius, Cucutenium, Kringalia, Sou Avida, Erstavik, Willing Mind, Rebel-topia, Castraebar, Jehenna, Holy Free, Ebonhand, Ipugao, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Truskawkoland, Curlyhoward, Isokenzar, A Place Somewhere, Linguiniland, Bear Connors Paradiso, The Two Jerseys, Mavenu, Nkumaland, RestartAll, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, The Solar System Scope, Donat Invadia, and 35 others.Itani, Uunited Islands, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, Maeiland, Pavel420, Andinla, Doge Land, Aidenfieeld, Center Lisle, Damn Frigid Wastelands, The Island of Sorna, North Kanuckistan, Sedunn, Karimata, Concrete Slab, Esterwood, South Pernambuco, Leimarite Empire, Ostavaria, Froshar, Zataras, Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, Great Lothian, Prokuror, Immund, Petea, Tyrantistica, Alrone, Bistritza, Comfed, Eggraria, TescoPepsi, Eae, Shadeth, and Antwerpen1.