|Faith||Seperation of Church and State|
The Cybernetic Federal Republic of Kaltovar is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by The Comptroller-General with an iron fist, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, keen interest in outer space, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 2.22 billion Kalts are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Administration, and Industry also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The VDC. The average income tax rate is 70.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Kaltic economy, worth 414 trillion Kaltmarks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 186,719 Kaltmarks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing, Kaltovar is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, the military refers to helpless combatants offering surrender as "sitting ducks", and maximum security fish farms leave caged salmon pining for the fjords. Crime is totally unknown. Kaltovar's national animal is the Golden Jackal, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Seperation of Church and State.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kaltovar was endorsed by The Empire of Porymonia.
- : Kaltovar was endorsed by The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : Following new legislation in Kaltovar, maximum security fish farms leave caged salmon pining for the fjords.
- : Following new legislation in Kaltovar, the military refers to helpless combatants offering surrender as "sitting ducks".
- : Following new legislation in Kaltovar, Kaltovar is notorious for its citizens' infidelity.
- : Following new legislation in Kaltovar, crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing.
- : Following new legislation in Kaltovar, court verdicts are predictable to within a hundredth of a percentage point.
- : Kaltovar endorsed The Community of Islands of Czechia.
- : Kaltovar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Kaltovar was endorsed by The Community of Islands of Czechia.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Nooooooooooooooo, The Soylent Green Party, Better Indonesia, Govem, New Fania, Wysrod, Karlando, Ignis Cinere, Isentran, Aprait, Grimmywelsh, Achiotopia, Kebecois, Oyste, Vivolkha, Northern Nivaria, Aspistania, Evonidiche, Lamborghini Murcielago, Free Land of Rebellium, Libertaritaritaritaria, Dustwind, Slaytania, Old Atlantica, Kyrizstanislav, Anisopterra, Constantinolia, Piscina, Valentian Elysium, Evertopia, Randopian, Recon Island, Republic of Karskarovyt, Krystalveil, Ao Kuang, Kuriko, The Republic of Osea, Eames, Rahatalia, Harekoku, Jeelung, Streinct, Alen-roshh, Medetas, AciaciaMont, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Ehrgeizig, Haivon, Xemja, Free Land of Malopolska, and 9 others.Drewish, Armatha, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Mat She, Pianaville, Islands of Czechia, Bortheria, and Porymonia.