The Republic of Kaiju Mystia is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, absence of drug laws, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 830 million Kaiju Mystians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 11.0%.
The strong Kaiju Mystian economy, worth 33.6 trillion yen a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Gambling, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 40,500 yen, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 200,704 per year while the poor average 4,634, a ratio of 43.3 to 1.
The tenet of free speech is held dear, employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams, and the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene. Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Kaiju Mystia's national animal is the raven, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kaiju Mystia's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Kaiju Mystia relocated from Nutashka Empire to Artificial Solar System.
- : Kaiju Mystia applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Kaiju Mystia resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Kaiju Mystia became WA Delegate of Nutashka Empire.
- : Kaiju Mystia's influence in Nutashka Empire rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : Kaiju Mystia relocated from Artificial Solar System to Nutashka Empire.
- : Kaiju Mystia endorsed The Republic of Lamprey Defense Force.
- : Kaiju Mystia was endorsed by The Republic of Lamprey Defense Force.
- : Kaiju Mystia was admitted to the World Assembly.