The Kingdom of Kaigi is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Lord Blake with an iron fist, and notable for its teetotalling pirates, anti-smoking policies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful, devout population of 31.919 billion Kaigians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowerstone. The average income tax rate is 95.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Kaigian economy, worth an astonishing 10,938 trillion Flabbergasts a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Gambling and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 342,682 Flabbergasts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Military parades quietly tiptoe their way through the streets, the government has started a campaign to crack down on road rage and encourage alternate means of commuting, stealing from a clothesline is a serious offence, and government officials frequently cut taxes as a distraction from antics with their secretaries. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaigi's national animal is the Sharktopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Pastafarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, government officials frequently cut taxes as a distraction from antics with their secretaries.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, stealing from a clothesline is a serious offence.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, the government has started a campaign to crack down on road rage and encourage alternate means of commuting.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, military parades quietly tiptoe their way through the streets.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, political speeches that drill deep into bureaucratic fine detail could be said to be a little boring.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, petitioners are increasingly resorting to climbing through Lord Blake's window to draw attention to their issues.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, where there's a will there is usually a password manager.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, banning party poppers has been a real party pooper.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, janitors and factory workers are often better educated than the bosses they work for.
Endorsements Received: 148 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kangarawa, Kriov, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Mundiferrum, Amselheim, Urimel, Elejamie, Bachtendekuppen, EMS Conglomerate, Brotherland, Eurasian Socialist Federation, Roissyland, New Leganes, TethehAlla, Norport, Survivoristan, GoldStreet, Islandian Free States, The Empire of Rijelv, Aelitia, Slui, Praetai, Hobbesistan, Dremaur, Republic of Berzerkistan, Roliganistan, Bolshikstan, Envisa, Aeneas Prime, Propwash, Ur-Quan Battle Thralls, Arkantis, The Romanum Legio, Asendavia, Artimisiare, Danesopia, ReeK, Ribanzi, Headpat Central, Ye Olde Country of Yore, Illen Falis, Xhaco, Harapan, and 98 others.Republic of Monarchists, Wendelandia, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Aristortia, Euricanis, Sicilla, Lucasia AUX, Akorial, Betremia, Mogambotopia, Airrajul, Illemenia, Volenruud, Saladass, Sansangra, Wiranath, Republika ng Pilipinas, Nysa Arcadia, Slenty, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Eagas, Alkintare, Izonno, The Sacred Whale, Socialist Holy American Empire, Aden Dimities, VW53Aland, Mastariere, Qui sequuntur somnia, Kosanx, Ver Norge, Broengtopia, Someseni, Morkuldin, Galve, Riveraland, Peryn, Ravendi, Soirwren, South East Charmaracapa, Dreshand, Binghamton University, Dark Edgyness, Verketa, Hizuru, Grand Rheinland, Rhealaliit, British Calradia, Elfinya, United China Nation, Peoples United Republic of Exumis, Boal Pey Sovelogland, Merlovich, Birdbow, Axdel, Fedele, Unger under over, Bons Boofer, Kervewth, New Arion Pean, The Happian Union, Elsweyr Land, Midwestern States of USA, East Malaysia, Tim Stark, Avalon Ascendancy, Eastern Hyront Scasssen, Thyaclinia, Lobos, Peoples Soviet Republics, Davelands, The Oan Isles, VoyKovie, Attelooch, United Edwards, Kucia, Yumaka, Ridann, Marrico, Lejon Stad, Neruch, Shantan, Solarfall, Mer Dieu, Koroc, TheRuthenians, Lundree Nikia Islands, Splena, Veron, Bullpups, Bilanda, Eastern Wyveil Strait, PIDLE, Superior Indonesia, Germansberg, Federated States of Zootron, and Arpino.