The Free Land of Kaez is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its smutty television, frequent executions, and state-planned economy. The compassionate population of 627 million Kaezians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zeak. The average income tax rate is 45.7%.
The very strong Kaezian economy, worth 45.9 trillion Lions a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, broadly diversified black market in Tourism, Retail, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 73,276 Lions, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Selfie stick use is a required Scout badge, mathematicians are hated by children across the country, much of Kaez's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence, and toilet paper is considered a non-essential item in the embargo against Brasilistan. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaez's national animal is the Lećo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kaez was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Central Kadigan.
- : Kaez's influence in Philosophers rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Following new legislation in Kaez, toilet paper is considered a non-essential item in the embargo against Brasilistan.
- : Kaez endorsed The Republic of Concordare.
- : Kaez voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Contact rights between Parent and Child"".
- : Following new legislation in Kaez, much of Kaez's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence.
- : Following new legislation in Kaez, mathematicians are hated by children across the country.
- : Following new legislation in Kaez, selfie stick use is a required Scout badge.
- : Following new legislation in Kaez, news headlines suggest that Leader has a sideline in guinea pig pimping.
- : Kaez was endorsed by The Republic of Concordare.