|Capital||The Big Castle|
The Empire of Kadict is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its digital currency, ubiquitous missile silos, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 587 million Kadictians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Big Castle. The average income tax rate is 65.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Kadictian economy, worth 68.2 trillion marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 116,254 marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Governments opposing Kadict are beset by rebels, citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Kadict, all telephone traffic is monitored for 'national security reasons', and edutainment video games are taking Kadict's students to the next level. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kadict's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kadict, edutainment video games are taking Kadict's students to the next level.
- : Following new legislation in Kadict, all telephone traffic is monitored for 'national security reasons'.
- : Following new legislation in Kadict, citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Kadict.
- : Following new legislation in Kadict, governments opposing Kadict are beset by rebels.
- : Following new legislation in Kadict, billions of marks are being blown on orbital weapons development.
- : Following new legislation in Kadict, the "swords to plowshares" policy has created a generation of farmers that can kill a yak from 200 yards away.
- : Kadict was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Kadict, an underground movement of cigarette smokers has sprung up in response to a government ban.
- : Kadict was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Kadict, the moon's craters are more numerous every day.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Walfo, The New Nordic Union, Invernessia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, The Reunited Yugoslavs, North of Americas, Thracia Republic, Saint Domingo, Yahlia, The Champions League, Meropis, Northern German Federation, Rivierenland, The Seven Provinces, Ausvelt, Irminsulia, Abject Ludicrosity, Regnum Italiae, St Scarlett, Shaor, Savinecross, GanymedEuropa, Jim the Baptist, Ostreia, Owlograd, Destyntine, Canovium, Super Happy Land, Nardin, Maraleeri, Esvonia, The Great New Swiss, Leranditale, The Scandinavian Realm, Atheara, Dark Matter, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Germany Third Reich, Elisabethshagen, Purgatio, Outer Sparta, Republic of Satherland, Enway, Someseni, Trixeland, The New Mexican Confederation, Kanokla, The Young Ur, Kyrica, The States of Texas and Arkansas, and 8 others.Uzbek Khan, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Christian Terra, Sloburg, Mynox, Apabeossie, and Othenhiem.