The Republic of Jquaxia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its national health service, smutty television, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.018 billion Jquaxians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Welfare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 81.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Jquaxian economy, worth 74.7 trillion Ducats a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Tourism, and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 73,357 Ducats, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Businesses are abandoning the city centre because of the lack of transport connections, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records, employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams, and Leader has been known to make speeches in fishing waders. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jquaxia's national animal is the Pygmy Marmoset , which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jquaxia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Dupanda.
- : Jquaxia was endorsed by The Allied States of Driodal.
- : Jquaxia was endorsed by The Allied States of Bistritza.
- : Jquaxia was endorsed by The Republic of Antwerpen1.
- : Jquaxia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shadeth.
- : Jquaxia was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Eae.
- : Jquaxia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Jquaxia was endorsed by The Trans Rights of Eggraria.
- : Jquaxia lost the endorsement of The Trans Rights of Eggraria.
- : Following new legislation in Jquaxia, Leader has been known to make speeches in fishing waders.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Holota, Drew Durrnil, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Amerion, Corgitopiaa, Yaravia, Tepertopia, Beblahbleblo, Arscanesia, Chernaya Zvezda, Eleuthelrium, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, Wehraboos, Nowa Europa, Indolos, Land Without Shrimp, PenguinPies, Anatasha, Farengeto, Makinius, Kringalia, Sou Avida, The Haughtherlands, Erstavik, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, Ostavaria, Venezia Pacifica, Rebel-topia, Volaworand, Castraebar, Holy Free, Ebonhand, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Berusturg, Mavenu, A Place Somewhere, Donat Invadia, Andinla, Aidenfieeld, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Sedunn, Concrete Slab, Esterwood, Zataras, Froshar, Leimarite Empire, Saint Roberts, and 9 others.Great Lothian, Tyrantistica, TescoPepsi, Eae, Shadeth, Antwerpen1, Bistritza, Driodal, and Dupanda.