The Democratic Republic of Jobenheim is a very large, genial nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 189 million Jobenians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 27.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Jobenheimian economy, worth 14.7 trillion Kajuks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 77,624 Kajuks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, agriculture is heavily subsidized by the government, out-of-work actors say they can't complain, and women across the country are tying the knot. Crime is totally unknown. Jobenheim's national animal is the Villao, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jobenheim was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Jobenheim, women across the country are tying the knot.
- : Following new legislation in Jobenheim, out-of-work actors say they can't complain.
- : Following new legislation in Jobenheim, agriculture is heavily subsidized by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Jobenheim, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
- : Following new legislation in Jobenheim, bizarre-looking creatures called 'Villaodogs' dominate wildlife preserves.
- : Jobenheim endorsed The Glorious Republic of Pland Adanna.
- : Jobenheim was endorsed by The Glorious Republic of Pland Adanna.
- : Jobenheim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn A Bloodred Moon".
- : Jobenheim lodged a message on the Europeia Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 38 » Raghallaigh, Turpotia, Le Libertia, South Parter, Zecklandia, Mancheseva City, Pirataria, Polgaria, Kurvix, Astrellan, Arvigiel, The Militarist States of America, Unidoria, Dead Warrior Daddy, Land of Bobtopia, Gemeinschaftsland, Atlas-Preussen, Thice Frostalt, Deliber, Stefoland, Decnotixa, Ihnastan, Northeastern Italian, Votokia, Prov, Nairatania, Kluyatia, Maowi, Hakwan, Saturnia Tellus, Skyhawk Clan, Gamelia Federation, Sanjurika, Paxlond, Noxxus Chrome, Aevana, Akeland, and Pland Adanna.