The Empire of JinHope Nation is a massive, cultured nation, notable for its frequent executions, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 3.304 billion JinHope Nationians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Administration, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 72.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong JinHope Nationian economy, worth 205 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Tourism, and Gambling. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 62,141 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
An enormous health awareness programme is underway, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes, the voyages of obsolete star-trekking satellites on deliberate escape orbits are only just beginning, and the seats at the back of the parliament are reserved for indigenous ministers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. JinHope Nation's national animal is the Penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : JinHope Nation was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Caldarian.
- : JinHope Nation voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Bran Astor".
- : JinHope Nation voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "WA Counterterrorism Act"".
- : JinHope Nation was endorsed by The ✨✨MENACING THREAT✨✨ of Zukchiva.
- : JinHope Nation was endorsed by The Stati Uniti of Isole Ionie.
- : JinHope Nation voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Safe Disposal of Nuclear Waste".
- : JinHope Nation was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : JinHope Nation was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : JinHope Nation voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Limiting Animal Pathogens".
- : Following new legislation in JinHope Nation, the seats at the back of the parliament are reserved for indigenous ministers.
Endorsements Received: 45 » Axdel, Debluu, New Leganes, Brotherland, VW53Aland, Layngderfleethe, Oofery, Coruh, Rainbow Vests, Dragons Blood, A mean old man, BearStackof2015, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, The Three States of Fortuna, Ridann, Dravida India, Spiruvania, Aeljae, From New World, Veterans Association, Aquyia, Hizuru, Aivintis, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Formaro, Canadian Technocrats, East Malaysia, Albrook, Arcadiam, Evrigenis, Agave, Mardom, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Republic of Restaks, The Marlands, Merlovich, Marrabuk, The Wallenburgian World Assembly Offices, Nociav, FREEHELL, New Missoura, Frankinstan, and Isole Ionie.