The Republic of Jesus 10 is a very large, safe nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed population of 176 million Jesus 10ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 27.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Jesus 10ian economy, worth 6.66 trillion rupees a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Furniture Restoration, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 37,856 rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is well under control, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jesus 10's national animal is the cobra.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jesus 10's influence in United Unknown States rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Jesus 10's influence in United Unknown States rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : The Federal Republic of Marican dismissed Jesus 10 as grhbsrtbhtrs of United Unknown States.
- : Jesus 10's influence in United Unknown States rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Jesus 10's influence in United Unknown States rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Jesus 10 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Jesus 10 appointed Jesus 10 as grhbsrtbhtrs with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in United Unknown States.
- : Jesus 10 became WA Delegate of United Unknown States.
- : Jesus 10's influence in United Unknown States rose from "Zero" to "Vassal".
- : Jesus 10 relocated from Devide by Zero to United Unknown States.