The Republic of Jenum is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its stringent health and safety legislation. The democratic population of 1.94 billion Jenumians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government prioritizes Healthcare, with Administration, Law & Order, and Defense also on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 34.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Jenumian economy, worth 72.4 trillion Lololololololololols a year, is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 37,335 Lololololololololols, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints, citizens are barcoded to keep track of their movements, organ donation is compulsory, and immigrant herding has become a national pastime. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jenum's national animal is the penguin.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jenum proposed constructing embassies between Alliance Against Anime and Bruh region.
- : Jenum lost the position of Alliance Against Anime WA Delegate to The Dictatorship of Franco Espanola.
- : Jenum was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Jenum became WA Delegate of Alliance Against Anime.
- : Jenum was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Democratic anti veganist state.
- : Jenum voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Joe Bobs".
- : Jenum lodged a message on the Alliance Against Anime Regional Message Board.
- : Jenum voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Pallaith".
- : Jenum voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Drug Decriminalization Act"".
- : Jenum voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Transgender Self-Determination".
Endorsements Received: None.